Oh We Still Want Our Money (Jalex one shot)

We do not own All Time Low it's just a story we only own the name Daniella and the band Mortal Magic - Jade and Lisa

Rian POV

“Why doesn’t Jack realise that it is Alex that he likes and not Daniella?” I whispered to Zack as we watched Jack yet again looking at Alex, as Alex was twirling his hair looking at the floor. How can he be tired? He only woke up 2 hours ago and all we’ve done is sit in Zack’s basement waiting for Matt and Vinny to go over tour plans. If Jack and Alex keep going the way they are then now; Zack and I will definitely win the $200 bet against Matt and Vinny. “Come on” Zack whispered to me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I was expecting him to say something about his bedroom but instead he walked over to Jack and beckoned me over. I walked over to him and gave him a confused look he stifled a laugh obviously understanding what I meant. He turned towards jack and I barely heard him whisper to him “Looking at Alex again?” Jack jumped at Zack’s voice and immediately began to proclaim himself innocent “I...I...No I wasn’t” Me and Zack laughed at his failed attempts and watched him blush a deep shade of crimson. Alex looked up from where he was sat in wonder as to what was going on. “What happened? What’s Jack blushing for? Not leaving me out of a threesome are you?” “Why would Jack want to be with us when he has you sitting in the same room” I stated while trying not to burst out laughing. Zack then grabbed my hand as a cue for me to stop and we entwined our fingers together.

Jack POV

“Looking at Alex Again?” Zack said from behind me causing me to jump. Again? “I...I...No I wasn’t” I stuttered; how did they know that I liked Alex, did I make it obvious? Zack and Rian laughed and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks turning me a deeper shade of red by the minute. As I was looking down, I saw from the corner of my eye Alex looking up from the ground “What happened? What’s Jack blushing for? Not leaving me out of a threesome are you?” I felt my face get hotter and hotter and I continued to look at the floor. “Why would Jack want to be with us when he has you sitting in the same room” Rian said. It was true but they didn’t need to know that. I looked up and saw that Alex too was blushing like me and I raised my eyebrow at him. His eyes locked with mine and my heart melted, I wanted Alex but I couldn’t have him. I could feel tears welling up and I stood up to walk out of the room before anyone saw me crying and turned towards the door I didn’t expect what happened next not even in my dreams.

Alex POV

*Flashback / Thinking*

I was thinking about the other night when we were swimming in my pool and about how good Jack looked in MY bathing shorts. I remember laying on my bed texting all of the guys the same message ‘Bring you Swimming Gear POOL PARTY TIME :-)’ and Jack Had to be the only one to completely ignore me and forget his stuff or more likely not taking his stuff deliberately. I remember him asking me if he could swim naked I badly wanted to tell him yes but I had already invited the girls from ‘Mortal Magic’ “Jack I’ve invited Daniella and the others” I had told him. “All the more reason to swim naked” My heart sank when he said that I had completely forgot that he was dating Daniella. “Jack” I said sternly “You’re not swimming naked and that’s final” He moaned and said “Fine then but I’m not going home to get mine so I’m borrowing your purple ones unless I can borrow your car.” “You can’t borrow my car” I had said “1) we want you alive and here not dead or in hospital and 2) can’t you see I’m wearing the purple shorts?” He smiled mischievously and said “Sit down then and I’ll take them off of you” I badly wanted him too but I couldn’t let the others see that so I backed up cautiously and ended up slipping on the edge of the pool and falling in. Jack had laughed at me and said “I don’t want the purple ones now so I’m using your red ones with hearts on” “Dude their boxer shorts not bathing shorts” “So” he said running upstairs to change. “I still want you to swim naked” I mumbled I was 99% Sure that Zack and Rian had heard me though. Jack came back down 5 minutes later with my light blue and yellow bathing shorts on and cannon balled straight into the pool causing me to be splashed again, He was going to pay for this. I jumped straight out of the pool and stood against the fence waiting on Jack to get out and it didn’t take him long. When Jack started to prepare for another cannon ball I picked him up bridal style and walked to the edge of the pool. I launched him into the air but before he hit the water he grabbed my arm and dragged me in with him. Jack – wet, my bathing shorts and topless – a sight that anyone would fall in love with.

*End of Flashback*

I heard laughing and looked up to see Jack bright red and Zack and Rian Laughing uncontrollably. I said “What happened? What’s Jack blushing for? Not leaving me out of a threesome are you?” “Why would Jack want to be with us when he has you sitting in the same room” Rian said. I saw Jack’s face get redder than it already was before and I too felt myself blush. I saw Jack look up and raise his eyebrow at me. Our eyes locked and my heart began to beat rapidly. I could see Jacks eyes filling up with tears and I knew that he was either about to cry with me watching him or he was going to try to walk out of the room. He went with option 2, but before he could take more than two steps I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. I knew at that moment that I had to tell him how I felt “Jack” “Alex” We both said at the same time.

Jack POV

Alex pulled me into a hug before I could even get to the stairs and I realised that this was probably the time that I had to Tell Alex How I felt. “Alex” I said at the same time he said “Jack” He nodded for me to continue, “I don’t want this to wreck our friendship but it has to be said.” I began “I lik- no scratch that I love you and I have since the moment that I laid eyes on you.” I looked up at Alex expecting to see a face of rejection but instead saw Alex smiling like a Cheshire cat “Ditto” Alex said and I laughed at Alex being Alex he never was the proper romantic type. We heard a gasp and turned around to see Matt and Vinny at the top of the stairs staring at us in shock.

Matt POV

I walked into Zack’s house with Vinny and opened the basement door. “I lik- no scratch that I love you and I have since the moment that I laid eyes on you.” I heard Jack say. No please not to Alex anyone but Alex. Vinny apparently had the same thoughts as me because he turned to face me with his mouth in an ‘O’ shape. “Ditto” We heard Alex say. NOOOOOOOOO. We both gasped in shock and all of their heads turned in our direction, Alex & Jack in mid hug and Zack & Rian holding hands with big smirks on their faces. Yes I have just lost $200. “NO YOU CAN’T” Jack and Alex looked towards me confused until Zack said “Hand over the Money Matt. You too Vinny” “What money?” Jack and Alex said in unison. “I think we need to separate them” Vinny said behind me “They spend too much time together and it’s getting weird when they do stuff in unison”. “NOOOOOOO” Alex shouted jumping on Jack’s back “He’s mine now you’re not taking him away” We all started laughing. “Finally” I heard from behind me, it was Daniella. Wait I thought she was Jacks girlfriend, apparently I wasn’t the only on by the looks on everyone’s faces except Jacks. “Alex” Daniella started “It was a plan from the beginning to get you and Jack together. We only pretended to date to make you jealous” Alex looked at Jack “Really?” he nodded and Alex kissed him full on the lips and they both fell backwards onto the floor missing the sofa by inches “Wait, wait, wait.” Rian said “It’s not official yet” “RIAN it can’t get anymore official than that” Zack shouted at him “What do you want? Full outright sex here and now?” “NO, NO, NO, I just want them to admit that they are boyfriend and boyfriend like they made us do” “Okay, Jack will you marry me?” “No Alex I will not but I will be your boyfriend” “Okay that’ll do...for now” Suddenly out of the blue Zack turned to me and Vinny and said “Oh, We still want our money.” Everyone in the room laughed.

THE END