Surroundings~Chapter 1

The day seemed to surprisingly bright as normal everything looked fine but, I didn't feel fine. The boys and I had been on tour for three months now and it seemed like we'd been on tour for a decade. "NIALLER GET YOU ASS IN HERE NOW!" Louis screamed. I jumped up not knowing where I was.  It was like a whole new surronding that I've never seen before.  I jumped to conclusion to find out it was just my dreesingroom backstage. "COMING LAD!" I said as I slipped into my favorite jumper Louis gave me on the first Christmas we had together as a group.

             As I walked out My dressing room My head started to swim and I began to feel faint but, I kept moving. I reached Louis's dressing room and opened the door to find him sitting infront of the mirror dressing himself into another pair of perfomance clothes. He swiveled around in the chair and looked at me with a funny look in his eye.

"Hey Louis What's Up?"

"Don't What's Up Louis me ,Why aren't you dressed for the show?" 

" I don't know I thought the show was over about an hour ago"

" Niall? Don't you remember management said we have to do an encore for more publicity"

"Oh" I said as started walking towards the door ready to leave.

" You have exactly 30 minutes to get your clothes on and get Hair and Makeup down Chop Chop" he said clapping his hands together and then motioning me to leave his room.

                    I scurried down the hallway to my room to find my clothes laid out and ready for me to put on. I unzipped my jumper as the door opened and in popped  Lou our hair designer she didnt say a word. She walked towards the hair styling station and started to take out her supplies. I changed so fast that when she turned she stared me down in shock. 

"Well you ready Niall"

"Yep the time just got away from me"

"Haha doesn't get away from all of us?"

                   I sat down in the chair and that's when things went all dowhill from here.