How it began

April 13th

Well that was easy.

I had a goal in mind to write everyday in this thing and looky look. I'm on day two. Suprised much? Me too. Guess my mind does want to ingage in other things and not just the latest kama sutra position.

I wouldn't really blame myself for not sitting down and jotting what's on my mind. Why write in a silly ol' book when me knees could be by my..

*ting*

Dammit.

This never ends.

At first I thought it was just a way of growing up. Hormones you know? And why wouldn't I? I mean teen after teen are ingaging in 'sexual intercourse' as the school put it, so why would I be any different having those feelings? I wasn't, or at least I thought I wasn't. Now, things have changed.

The 'ting' back then wasn't as powerful as it is now, day after day, minute after minute it would show up. Usually Id estimate when; hot guy passing in hall, teaher with his own 'ruler' in his pocket, and everytime I gave the one the only super hot magnificiant Tommy a kiss. Yes, all those childhood dreams were coming true. I had him, and he had me. The perfect couple. Of course I expected Tommy to stick around after our little adventure, who wouldn't? I have heard of guys getting what they want and ditching the poor chick before spreading all around school that she's a mega slut. Thankfully this wasn't the case we loved eachother. Real true hollywood, Romeo & Juliet Love. Did this stop the 'ting', of course it didn't.

As time went on I learned to except my teenage ways. Thinking of sex, daydreaming about it, and of course doing it. Tommy mind you had perfect stamina back then, being the Football Captain and all. So when I wanted it, I got it. Oh man was it good.

*ting*

As I was saying it was top notch. Everything you could imagine we did and good ol' Tommy boy didn't complain. Then again he just figured if I wanted it so badly every waking moment, he must be extravagant. Hmm who was I to tell him otherwise. He was good. Then again he was my only. That didn't even cross my mind. In fact he was the first to fill my little naughty desire and yet show me just how bad the extent of my sickly mind matter.

I remeber the say so clearly.

I was in school finishing up 8th period and brimming with excitement to race to Tommy's locker. Finally. The last school bell and I was out of there. Zig-Zagging my way through the hallway jammed full of students hurrying to get home, when I reached Tommy's locker. Strange. He wasn't there. He was always there first, no matter how fast I ran, or how clear the halls were. He had gym last and it was right next to the gym doors. No worries, I would go check to see if he had practice. I'm sure he didn't mention it, nut like always when those ting little feelings start to build up in me, I can't help but to focus on calming it down. Right then I REALLY needed him.

*ting*

I hurried along to my own locker throwing the lock one way then another then another, practically with my eyes closed. God I needed him. I stuffed my books, and notebooks into the locker and slammed the door shut. I half jogged to the doors of the gym and busted in seeing it completely empty. Dammit. Practice was outside and I needed to drive over there. I ran out of the gym into my little red bug and continued to circle the school.

Good! I thought as I pulled up, Tommy's car was already there. The parking lot looked a lot more bare than it usually was. No doubt though, I was going to go drag him out of stupid football practice. God I hated that unnessecary after school sport, taking up precious 'together' time.

I ran up to the fence and peered through. Not a soul on the field. Now I was getting agitated and a little worried. What if something happened and I'm mad? I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts when I heard faint giggling. They had to know where Tommy was, everybody knew him of course, so decided to take a chance and walked around the bulding to where the entrance was. The giggling stopped but I could still here people. So I made my way around, picking up the pace as not to miss them.

I ran around the corner, and heard my Tommy calling for me.

"Baby.."

I turned another corner to a long hall. Then I saw him. "Tommy! Thank God, I thought you were-.."

Any takers? Wanna guess? You thought right. That lying cheating bastard had Katrina Sacson on her knees. Bobbing her head like she's on a dashboard.

*ting*

I couldn't speak I didn't know what to say, he of course noticed me and pushed her off trying to explain himself. I couldn't believe this.

*ting*

My heart was broken, and I never sya it coming. How stupid was I'M

*ting*

That feeling?! I couldn't understand why I was feeling that way. Why on Earth was that feeling racing through my body. I had a lot and they all mad sense.

Anger.

Saddness.

Stupidity.

Lust? That doesn't happen in those situation. I had to figure this all out. I ran as fast as my legs could go, all the way back to my car. Out of breath, tears streaming down my face I then got in my car and just sat there. Why me? I repeated over and over and never got an answer. I was so confused. More so of the fact that even though I wanted to run back there and kill both of them, a part of me also wanted to join them.

*ting*