~7/8/11~

Tyler and I were woken by Payton's loud cries, I slid out from under the warm bed sheets and out of Tyler's strong arms. He groaned rolling over to release me, he slowly slid out from under the covers only in his boxers, while I looked at him in confusion.

"What are you doing? Why are you getting up?"

He looked at me with tired eyes, then looked at the clock that read six in the morning.

"I'm going to check on the baby then take a shower I have to go to work, are you gonna be okay with Pay or do you want me to stay home?"

He thinks I can't take care of myself or Payton for that matter and that irritates the living hell out of me, but it was too early to start shit so I just answered it straight.

"No you go to work, we'll be fine, don't worry about us alright?"

He nodded his head getting out of bed to check on Payton before getting ready for work, while Tyler was in the shower the shrill of the doorbell rang through the house. I walked down the hall to the front door and opened it to reveal a very slutty looking Layla, she stood there in a tight short black skirt, a low cut crop top, and her face was caked with make-up and her expression held a look full of shock.

"What are you doing here?"

She spat at me with her snobby high pitched voice, just as I was about to answer Tyler came around the corner. Only a towel covering his lower body and his chiseled chest on show for satin herself, Layla walked right passed me into the house shaking her hips way more than needed.

"Hey baby, you done with your whore yet?"

He roughly pushed her away.

"Layla get out and don't call my wife a whore, she doesn't flaunt herself around like you, she's no where close to being a whore like you. She and I have a family now, I've been done with you since high school, leave, and don't come back if you do I'll call the cops."

As Tyler escorted her to the door he said one final thing before shutting it in her face.

"Oh, and if anyone around here is a whore it's the person outside of my house on my doorstep, in case your tiny brain doesn't understand who the fuck that is look in a mirror, it'll hit you when the mirror shatters before your very eyes."

He closed the door in her face, before walking back into the living room, I stood there wide eyed.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

I snapped out of my trance and looked at him a second longer.

"Where did that come from?"

I asked in a rather unexplainable tone.

"That came from her almost fucking up my marriage by coming around here, I'm sure as hell not gonna have her be the cause of why you and I aren't together. I'm not gonna have her be the reason, if anything I'll be the one to fuck us up, for now were perfect and that's how I want to keep it, I love you way to much to let a whore like her fuck it up."

I smiled as he walked towards me, he gently grabbed my waist pulling me towards him, he set his lips next to my ear letting his warm breath fan my neck.

"I love you El."

He pulled away and walked down the hall towards our room, I quickly began missing his warmth. It was then that I knew exactly what he was doing, he's such a fucking tease, and he knows just what buttons to push to get me going.

"You know you're a real ass, you get me all hot and bothered knowing I can't have sex for another three weeks, I really don't like you right now, you need to go to work."