How Did I Get to Paradise?: Chapter 1

Trent woke up on his private island and smiled, another day alone in paradise. He got up and took a quick shower. He ate a fast breakfast of eggs and toast.

When he was done, He got ready for his morning jog. He changed, stretched and was on his way down the beach. He had grabbed his i-pod before leaving, and now put the buds in his ears.

He made his way along the wet sand that met the ocean waves. He listened to his normal jogging music. The play list consisted of the whole Neon album by Chris Young, with a few random songs from various artists.

As he bobbed his head along to his favorite song by Chris Youg- "Save Water, Drink Beer,"- he closed his eyes. Trent focused on this music, not wanting to think about what had happened back home.

He opened his eyes and focused on the beach ahead of him. He saw a small figure in the distance and thought it might be part of a fallen tree from a big storm a week ago.

When Trent got to the spot where he usually turned around, he continued on without even noticing he did.

He didn't have to go much further to realize the figure was a human body.

Trent sped up and was soon by the body. Female, Trent noticed. He quicky checked for a pulse.

It wasn't too bad. Not too weak but could have been stronger. He checked for any broken bones and not finding any, he quickly scooped her into his arms.

He ran back to his house, carful not ot jostle her too much. He strode into the house and laid her on his bed carefully.

He felt her forehead, finding it warm, he got a cool washcloth and laid it on her forehead. He then checkd her for bruises, finding minor marks on her arms, legs, and torso. He then found a massive vut on her head. He gsaped and quickly started to clean the wound.

When he was done cleaning all the wounds, he put all of his supplies away. He then sat on the other side of his king sized bed. Trent looked at her and murmured, "Where did you come from?"

                                                                                      ~~~~~

Later, the next day after a rough night on the his couch, Trent had coaxed her to drink a little water when she moved. Trent was at her side in an instant.

"Hello?" He said softly.

                                                                                      ~~~~~

Lise opened her eyes, and screamed, but because her voice was very hoarse her scream her scream was very quiet.

The strange man said, "Shhh... It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you."

Lisa nodded when she saw the sincerity in his eyes. She tried to sit up, but didn't have the energy.

"Here." The man said. He scooped her up and set her gently in a sitting postition.

Lisa was shocked when her heart reate sped up as he touched her. She told herself she was just imagining things. "Thank You." She murmured. The man nodded. "Um... I don't mean to sound rude but who are you?"

The man laughed. "I could ask you the same thing. My name is Trent Akar." He said with a smile. "And, you are...?" He asked gently.

"My name is Lisa. Lisa Maloan." She said.

((That's all I have so far. Thank you!))