Continuing with Taker and Kane

Walking back stage towards the locker room I see Kianna and Kayla staring each other down angrily.

"God.... Why..." I mumble to myself.

I run over to them as they are throwing words back and forth at each other. Some of it even I couldn't understand.

"Your god damn old! I told you to leave me alone and go back to kasey." Kianna almost spits at Kayla like venom.

As she sets up to throw a punch I push in between them and catch her fist with my right hand.

"Jesus Christ. It hasn't even been a week yet and you two are already acting worse then Kayla and I did when we were at the top of our games. Back off Kianna. Just because you can't settle problems at home doesn't mean you can start them with us." I say to her.

The anger in her eyes grows because of the mention of Chase. Kayla hides behind me as she laughs slightly. Kianna tries pulling her hand away but my grip grows tighter.

" Give me my hand back....." She mutters angrily."

I give her a look but don't let go of her hand.

" Are you going to walk away and leave us alone?" I ask her.

Letting out a loud sigh she nods. She knows that she has been shut down. All because I know what's fueling her pain and anger. I nod and let go of her hand slowly. She pulls it away and backs up still staring me down. Once she walks down the hall I then turn around and look at Kayla.

"What the fuck was that all about....? Honest to god you guys are acting like children.... Yah I've got your back all day everyday but I'm not always going to be here to play ref and settle these stupid arguments..... Just go out there and take care of her. If anything happens just give the signal and I'll come out. As for Mia, don't worry about her. She still isn't cleared by the doctors. She's just here to be here.." I say to her.

Just as Kayla goes to answer, my cell rings. Giving her a sorry look she nods and I grab my phone. As I answer it she walks down the hall probably to the locker room.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Dakota? Is that you?" He says back.

Letting out a sigh I shift my weight and lean against the wall.

"I'm shocked you still have this number. After trying to cheat on your wife with me. And guaranteed all this divorce bullshit is because of it to. Because you don't feel much for her anymore." I say.

He lets out a sigh and I can tell what he wants.

"Look, your beautiful. Your personality is unlike any others. The fact that I can actually talk to you and not feel scared. The fact that you love working under the hood of cars and doing all the stuff that us guys do..... Dakota how can I not fall for you?"

"Chase.... You were with Kianna way before you even met me.... Plus I just got myself out of a really scary situation back home... I-"

" The kid you risked your life for?"

He cuts me off. By this point my head is spinning. I'm supposed to be getting my attire and other shit but I'm here in the hallway where Kianna could still be, arguing with her ex boyfriend....

"Look I've got to go. I'm pretty sure you've also just made me a target.... Bye chase." I say then hang up.

I put my phone into my pocket and then head down the hallway towards the locker room.
.
.
"This just seems plain out stupid." I say as I toss the script down.

"What?" Paige asks.

I push it over towards her and point at the part that includes me. She looks at it and then seems confused about it.