Dirty Harry Styles Teacher ONE SHOT

Dirty Imagine for everyone ! 

IMAGINE : You are at school and it is your last school hour. You have English and, actually, you'd have Mrs. Wood, however, she's feeling ill. So you have Mr. Styles . You hate him, however finds him at the same time also again really hot. Sometimes you fancy how he fucks you really hard.You talked to your best Friend Andrea . "Good Morning Class " Mr: Styles said through the open door . He's walking in and putting his things on his desk . Y/N TURN AROUND DO NOT TALK IN MY CLASS ! he's yelling . but you don't  you're still talking to your friend then he's grabing you by your shoulder and turn you around . Now he's looking at you and yelling at you : STAY AFTER class ! We have to talk ! . The whole period he's looking at you but you're not looking at him . You are  scared ... the way he's yeliing at you .

You took your  seat at the back of the classroom, your heart is racing,your stomach thicking with nervousness.  What was worse was how incredibly wet he makes me with his " yelling" voice . He's walking over to your seat . Still looking deep into your eyes !!  He's opening his mouth 5 words escaping his mouth " I'm going to fuck hard " he pushes you up against the wall still kissing down your neck . You're moaning loudly . He's fingering you so hard that you're cum all over his hands for 4 times ! Now it's your Turn ! You're licking  his whole Cock . He's close but you want him to cum inside you ! You're not a virgin . He's pounding in and out the whole time up against the wall ! You both are moaning soo fucking loudly . He's going faster and faster and rubbing your wet cl!t . You know that you are both very close und hard thrust and you both reach your orgasm at the same time ! " God thank you styles !!" you said , packing your back and leaving him alone in the classroom .

I KNOW IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH I'M WORKING ON IT!!!!!!

VOTE ; COMMENT SUSCRIIIIBE MA DIRTYY DIRECTIONERS !!:)♥