Chapter 11: Detention was interesting.

Chapter 11

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time after going over my morning routine. I wore dark blue high waisted jeggings that made my thin legs longer. I matched it with a gray and white stripped knit sweater. I wore my short gray boots and grabbed a black scarf. I gently wrapped it around my neck and tied my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs. Mom was making breakfast. "You hungry?" she asked. I shook my head. "Alright then, I dropped by Starbucks and bought you a mocha." I looked over to where she was looking at and there it was my favorite coffee. "Thanks mom! I'll be home a little later again," I waved goodbye and she waved me off. I climbed into my car and happily drove to school. When I arrived I found an empty spot next to Stiles' jeep. I guess no one ever took it since it was my spot. I've parked there everyday until what happened three months ago. I parked beside his car and he knocked on my door. I got out and greeted him. "Hey," I smiled. But he didn't smile. I frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked, now concerened. "Scott and I found another body in the woods today. She was dead. Scott told me that she didn't have a drop of blood in her body," he explained while I followed him into the woods. "Oh my gosh," I whispered when I saw the body. "Scott told me that the vampires only drank a little of her blood and then let the rest drain." I examined the body. I heard footsteps coming from my right and I turned to face it but it was only Scott. "Oh hey," I said. He looked at me and frowned too. I looked at the girl again. She looked familiar. I thought back and focused on her face. It was kind of hard when she was up side down. I think she's in my trigonometry class. She was the girl in the back! I know now! Her name's Alena, the annoying one. Not that I knew her, I heard from people that she was annoying. "Cut her from the rope," Scott instructed. I obeyed and took my claws out and cut the rope. Nobody caught her so she just fell on her neck and broke it, not that it mattered now, she was dead. None of us wanted to get near her. "Ew she smells gross," I covered my nose. "Should we call Derek?" I added. "No, I hear people coming. Let's go!" Scott said. We ran out of there and into the parking lot on time. I heard Stiles' dad, "get this poor girl out of here before anyone comes by." "They're taking her away!" Scott and I said at the same time and Stiles looked at us funny. "It's fine! Scott's mom will take her in anyways!" Stiles summed things up. "True. We have to get to the hospital after detention," Scott made a date and headed off somewhere else to call his mom to make an appointment. "Uh, want to go inside?" Stiles asked and I nodded. I followed him inside and met up with Isaac. "Found another body huh?" he asked as all of us walked to Stiles and I lockers. "Yup," Stiles gulped. Isaac blinked slowly and shrugged. "I guess we really do have to kill them," Isaac said while I was getting my books. "Right, I mean c'mon. Do we really?" Stiles asked, distracted by this locker. Isaac let out a little laugh. It was a little nervous laugh. I groaned, "I don't know about this...maybe we should ask Scott first." I heard Nate's approaching steps and tried to look normal. "Hey Meaghan, dinner tonight?" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Stiles looked down and Isaac looked away. What's going on? Now Isaac too?! I shrugged Nate's arm off and shook my head. "I can't. I'm..." By now Stiles had raised his head and looked at me. I gave him the help me looked and he finished my sentence. "She has to uh...help me study for the spanish test," Stiles said. Nate frowned and nodded. "Maybe next time then," he said and walked off. "You too?" I asked Isaac. "Sorry Meaghan, it's just that we don't trust him," he tightened his jaw and shrugged. "No thank you?" Stiles asked in a joking manner. "But I mean you really do have to help me study for the spanish test," he pointed out. I groaned. "We don't trust him," Stiles and Isaac said at the same time. "Just forget it. I'll help you study later. Class is about to start, gotta go." I told them both and ran into chem. But when I sat down I remembered I was in the same class as them. I exhaled loudly and everyone looked at me. Scott looked at me and approached me. "My mom is gonna prepare the body afterschool. Derek texted me that he was gonna be there," he said. We heard the bell ring and Isaac and Stiles ran in. The rest of the school was pretty normal. Even with the two vampires watching our every move. When we got to the library we found out that we were beaten there. Jeanette and her vampire friend were already there. They smirked. I rolled my eyes, what bitche. I was interrupted by Mr. Nichols who started yelling at us. "Organize all of the books properly and if anyone makes a mistake you have detention again tomorrow," he barked orders. We nodded and he headed home. Jeanette faced us. She hissed, "why don't we head home and you guys can organize." "You little bitc." Scott stopped me before I could finish. "Let's just organize and then we can all leave," he negotiated. Jeanette tightened her jaw and starred at Scott. She walked up to him and put her hand on his stomach. She started to lower her hand but Scott pushed her away. She stumbled and gave up. Her vampire friend started to push their cart and they began to shelf. Stiles and I took our own cart and started to shelf. "You know her friend?" I asked him. "Yeah, his name's Blake." I nodded. We were almost finishing shelving when he told me that Blake killed his parents. We talked a lot. Maybe too much because I didn't even hear Blake come up from behind us. He grabbed Stiles from behind and started to choke him. "Drop him!" I commanded and he slammed Stiles on the floor. Stiles was unconcious and I transformed. I started to attack Blake but he was too strong for me. He slammed me against the floor too and was about to kill me if it weren't for Scott. He punched him and Blake flew ten feet. Wow look who's super strong. "I'm going to help Isaac. Stay with Stiles," he said and I nodded. Blake started to move but he just kinda stopped. I guess he gave up. Stiles started to move. I patted his head gently. "Hey there? You okay?" I asked. He nodded. He put his hand on top of his head. There was a little cut. "Blood," he winced. "C'mon let's get out of here." I helped him up and we almost ran out of there. We got in my car and I took a disinfector and cleaned his wound. You're probably asking why I have a disinfector. It's for emergencies. After all, my mom's a surgeon. I put a bandaid over it when I finished cleaning. "Thanks," he whispered. I smiled and looked at his brown eyes. Gosh, they were perfect. Some parts of his eyes were dark and some were light. Well, Stiles has always been perfect. Did I really just say that? What's going on with me? Stiles cleared his throat and we both looked away. I gotta say this was the most interesting detention ever.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Meaghan's starting to like Stiles(;