Prolog

I used my charm to murder another man tonight. He abused and murdered so many woman before, that's why Haven sent me out to kill them. I get back to the factory just before midnight.

"Hey Seth what's up?" I ask as I slide into one of the chairs by the bar.

"Nothin'  much just being board without you around." Seth says and pours me my favorite, a Pina - Colada.

Seth is my partner, he just takes care of the woman while I take care of the men, and trust me I am' out more then him.

"hey so you have another case to go to in a week" Seth Says as he slips me my Pina-colada.

"Ugh who is it this time?" I ask and roll my eyes

"Some people called Team Crafted I think?" Seth says

"Wait what?" I almost choke on the cherry

"Yeah I know crazy huh? Two cases in 1 month! "Seth smiles

"yeah Crazy." I reply sadly

I wonder what they did, I mean I herd they were good people? 

"well you should get to bed we got training in the morning" Seth says as he walks to his room

"Night!" I call after him

"Morning!" he calls back

I laugh. classic Seth.

 I walk to my room in hopes I can get any sleep.

*************************************************************************************************************

So hey guys I am a new author to Wattpad but I hoped you all liked the first part in my story! I know this wont get that many views but its worth a try! but I am guessing you all know what those 1D fan-fics can do to peoples heads. Well I will try to post a chapter a day and if you want a character put in the story comment down  below!

Full name

Clothes

Personality

anything Special about them?

Their skin 

Remember this is based in minecraftia

ps for all you guys asking Seth IS NOT Sethbling!