Water Under the Bridge

----Kat's POV 

The press finish their interviews with the stars of the game, Gostisbehere, Steve, Wayne, and of course Claude. With a huge smile on his face, Wayne pulls out his phone and plugs it into the mini Bose stereo- despite its size, the thing can really blare music. A familiar tune starts, causing an involuntary grin to spread across my face. "Da-dada DAdadadada DA-dada dadadadada," the guys chant in unison along to their victory song 'Knock Knock," - I can't help but to join in as I take some videos to post to Instagram and Snapchat. Soon enough once the chorus starts all the guys are dancing around the locker room, flinging their jerseys, practically screaming along with Mac's words.

With my camera strapped to my back, Brayden pulls me into the group of all the guys where they're all dancing; I let out a yelp and a laugh- their smiles and laughs are all so contagious. They yell "yeah!" once they see me in the group of them. Sean's the first to pull me from Bray, and we rap the words in each other's faces seeing who knows the words better- which I'm pretty sure is a tie. We all throw our hands up and knock in unison with the song- as cheesy as it may sound, my heart started to warm up feeling like one of the guys. Suddenly, a jersey is thrown around my waist and I'm being pulled in by the captain. The sight of the devilish smirk displayed on his face makes my heart stop and my mouth go completely dry. We all dance and sing along to the song until it sadly ends and everyone yells and claps once it does.

"Enjoy the game tonight?" Claude asks me, both of us breathless from the song still.

"Yeah- what a way to end the road trip," I grin- it really was an amazing game. The Bruins putup a good fight, but the Flyers had forced the 2-3 game into OT (thanks to Claude) and Ghost had scored the game winning goal with a beautiful pass from Wayne.

"Get it all on camera?"

"Come on G, you know I did," I boast with a smirk. He chuckles and puts a hand on my shoulder before placing it on his hip.

"You'll have to show them all to me later," he smiles sweetly and my heart flutters in response.

"Sure thing- well- uhm- I better go- I can't really be in here while you guys are changing," I turn to leave but Claude grabs my hand, making me stop and turn around. He releases my fingers quickly after realizing what he did, "so uhm, before you go- all of us were thinking about going downtown to this carnival type thing to celebrate the road trip ending- you should totally come it'll be a ton of fun," he informs me.

"Kat- you NEED to come," Delly practically yells nearly jumping on Claude's back, "there's no way we're letting you miss this."

"Yeah- don't try getting out of hanging out with us- we know what room number you are," Jakub chuckles and Brayden joins in.

"Relax guys! I wasn't even going to attempt to get out of this- it sounds like a lot of fun," I put my hands up in an act of surrender, "But I do have to go get changed out of these clothes and get out of here so you guys can do the same."

"Sounds good- we'll meet in the lobby of the hotel in 30 minutes?" Claude proposes and everyone agrees. I nod bye to Claude before heading out of the locker room; I call a cab and it quickly arrives to the now empty stadium. 

Once I get to the hotel I get out of my staff uniform and pull on a long sleeve shirt and put my comfy tie-dye sweatshirt overtop. It wasn't too cold out for a night in November so I'm not too worried about grabbing a coat. I slip out of my heels and tie a pair of black vans to my feet. I double-check my make-up to reassure that it's still holding up-thankfully it is. Unfortunately, for my eyes, my contacts were starting to bother them so I decide to take them out and put on a pair of glasses. I don't always have to wear contacts/glasses but I've been wearing them more and more. "Claude is definitely going to make fun of these," I murmur to myself as I inspect how the large squarish frames fit my face. (Kat's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/carnvial/set?id=185222958)