Changing Fate (Future!Larry Stylinson)

Prologue

                                              "Are you sure this is a good idea, Louis? Harry asked, wiping the tears from his green eyes using the crook in his index finger. Zayn, Liam, and Niall were all helping them pack their bags, but they had left Louis and Harry alone for a moment to talk.

                                              "We have to. You know we have to, Haz. We really don't have a choice..." Louis shrugged his tiny shoulders, and neither of the boys really knew what to expect. Sure, they'd traveled back in time before, but never for a serious purpose.

                                                Harry had went back to see Louis' mum giving him his first bath, Louis had went back and sat in the audience for one of Harry's old band concerts. They even both went back and watched how awkward they had been on their first date together. But this was different, and everyone knew that.

                                             Harry could merely nod, rubbing at his arms as he shut his backpack, throwing it over his shoulder and waiting to carry Louis bag for him. Neither knew exactly what to pack for the long journey from home, so they'd packed random things like batteries, phone chargers, and Maltezers.

                                             "You guys ready?" Zayn asked, popping his head in the door to look at the two boys. He could tell that Louis was just as nervous and scared as Harry was, but Louis was trying to be strong for his boyfriend.

                                               All three headed out to the red phone booth, meeting Niall,Liam, Simon, Eleanor, and both of their parents- who were also in tears. It was an awkward day for them, no one really having any advice to offer or words of comfort. Things could end so horridly, but everyone tried to deny that outcome.

                                               "You excited to see your boyfriend without any tattoos?" Niall spoke up, breaking the ice and everyone relaxed just a little bit- remaining mostly on the edge. Louis elbowed him playfully, but nodded, sighing at the memory of no-tattoo-Harry.

                                               The silence fell over all of them again, Anne hugging Louis tightly as Johanna hugged Harry, both mothers proud and scared of what their children were going to do. They hugged, and soon all the boys and even Simon were hugging, all proud of Louis and Harry's decision.

                                              "We should probably get going. Not that it matters, we have all the time in the world." Louis tried to make a joke, but Harry could only muster up a half smile in response. Harry never was one to handle situations like this well, especially when it could end with Louis hating him.

                                              They got into the booth, everyone telling them they would love them and miss them. Harry held himself to Louis like a child, not that Louis minded. He would do everything to protect Harry, that's how this entire thing got started in the first place.

                                              "You ready?" Harry whispered, looking down into the love of his life's eyes, his breath hitting Louis face.

                                               "I'm ready, Haz. Promise me something first, though." Louis said, finally saying what he's been wanting to since they first started with this idea. Harry nodded, eagerly and timidly at the same time.

                                               "No matter what happens, you won't give up on me, on us, on our love." Louis whispered, showing the tiniest bit of weakness, Harry responding with a light kiss on the forehead and a nod.

                                              They both put their hands on the button, typing in the exact date and time, exactly one week before they signed the contract with Modest. The contract that made them famous. The contract that gave them their chance at being famous.

The contract that said they couldn't be together.