Chapter 14 - MB

YN's P.O.V

Yesssss I ain't preggo!!! Thank God.I went with my Mom and take one of the most accurate pregnancy test we know.I feel so relieved,and happy I don't have to hurt Prod.Roc on the other hand,he was sad.....

End of P.O.V

You: UH,YOU SAY YOU WANT A FLY NIGGA

Ray: WASSUP NIGGA HI NIGGA

You: I don't know the rest *laughs*

Ray: *laughs* come here and gimmie a hug

You close the door behind you and run into Ray's arms.The TV was on MTVHits and Beyonce's - Countdown came on.You push Ray away and slide infront the televison.You rest on your knees on the ground,with your eyes glued to the screen.When it's Beyonce,nothing or no one else matters in the moment.That's just been you since you were a small child.Ray just looks at you,as you sing along.

"DON'T EVER LET ME GOOOO" You sing gleefully."YN." Ray called.You didn't hear,you continued singing your heart out,staring at your idol on the screen."YN!" he called again.You put index finger up,to show that you're busy.Ray would not tolerate this.He wants all your attention.He picks the remote up,and switch the TV off."Raaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!"you yelled out.He drops the remote in the couch and approaches you on the floor.Your arms are folded,avoiding eye contact with him."Who you love more,me or Beyonce?Who doesn't even know you exist *laughs*" You gave Ray a death stare."You're just a friend,I don't love you like I love Bey"you said,then get up and take a seat in the couch,not bothering to want to see the music video anymore.Ray stands before you."Just a friend?Hell naw,come here..."he holds your hand with a slight pull,for you to get up.You snatch your hand away,rolling your eyes at him."Come on.....please."He now takes both your hands,pulling you up.You get up,just to get him to shut up.You stand,facing him,with his arms around your waist,keeping you close.He leans his forhead against yours,closing his eyes."Can we please change that?"his deep voice was so soothing."Change what?"you asked softly,keeping the conversation in a whisper."Us.Being friends......I want you."he said,leaning his head,planting soft kisses on your neck."Maybe.."you reply,trying not to moan."C'mon you know want this.."he says,he has one hand around your waist,and the other guiding your hand to touch his part.You feel it,being the freak you are.It was big and tender.You smirk.Ray looks at you,biting his lips.Then something hit you.

"Hold on wait a minute." you said,backing away from Ray's grip."I ain't gone make you siduce me,and have sex like you do other girls Ray."you said.Ray's eyes widen."What? What you mean?"he ask in confusion."Um...you're considered the man hoe of the school.You know,sex any girl then you done with them.I ain't up for that." you said."Noooo,no no no it's not like that.I thought I told you I've never had a girlfriend before,I really really like you and I was hoping you would be my first." You fold your arms at him,with a lil atitude."I know,but getting me to feel yo dick?" you said.Ray sighed."Look,see,I'm not use to making a girl a feel special,and being affectionate and all that.I'm only use to the sexual approach.I don't know what else to do...I just want to be with you." He takes your hands,unfolding your arms.He places them over his shoulders,putting his arms around your waist."Let me love you."he says.He gives a deep glance in your eyes.He leans his head,and kisses you.He gives you a warm passionate kiss,full of lust,and love.He pulls away by the knock at the door."Be right back" he says,gently pinching your chin making you blush.You sit on the couch,when you see Prince and Roc walk in.Roc hops on the couch beside you."What's up"he ask."Nothing."you replied.He puke his lips out,and ask in a deep country tone/accent."Gimmie a kiss." You frown at him."Aye don't be mocking my accent now" you said.Roc laughs.His high pitched cute laugh just makes you laugh too."But for real doe,gimmie a kiss."

"Aye Roc!C'mon man we got business to take care off."Prince says,tapping Roc on the shoulder.Prince looks at you.You wave at him and smile.He smiles back and gave you a nod.The boys walk to a room to talk business."Um Ray."Prince starts off. "Yeah wassup." Ray replies. "You and YN were here.....all alone? (._.)" Prince ask,hoping for a no.Ray says to him; "uh,yeah...but we talked bout this already ain't nothin going on iight.I know how you feel about her." Prince smiles at Ray's words....not knowing it included lies.Roc stared at the ground while they talked about you.He got jealous."Okay okay okay enough.What we really came here for,is that we got another business to take care of,and it's really Prince's problem but he can't do it on his own." Roc says.He takes out his gun from his pocket."We gone need this shit bruh." he continues.Ray nods his head in understanding.These three boys are in a gang,called MB.It's not just the three of them.There's three more guys,but Roc Ray and Prince are the main ones."Okay who we gone pop this time and why?"Ray asks,being the leader."Mr.Walker.He threatened me the other day at school,cus he suspect me and YN doing somin,so I'm guessing he like her or some shit.Man ion even know I just wanna get rid of him." Prince explained in misery.Ray sighed,"Really? That's why?Okay anyway, you know what,we gone take care of this.Call the rest of the guys over." he ordered.You were still in the living room watching TV,until Ray came out and kindly asked you to leave.Ofcourse,he wasn't going to make you leave without a good long kiss.Little did he know,Prince and Roc peeped and saw you both...