Chapter One

Everybody tells me its sooooooo romantic that my birthday is on Valentine's Day, but for me one way or another February 14th has always been just another day to me.....

"All I'm saying is that we defianatly need a plan" Ariana stated while putting her hands up in the air. "Yeah,but why are you telling me this?" i said as i raised my eyebrow at her. "Becuase you always have a plan for everything" she said pointing at my planner on the table across from us. Yes, it was true i really did love to plan things, i would always plan out what I was doing each week, or semester. Its just a habit of mine. "Fine what is this so- called- great plan?" I asked Ariana. "Well, Its not fully put together yet, thats why i need you and your compulsive organization skills to help." -.- seriously....... " i just dont see what the big deal is, Ariana?" I said. " I mean its not like the end of the world if i dont have a boyfriend for Valentine's Day" Ariana then held her hads up to her face in shock and then put one hand up to my face..."don't talk to me."

"Aria-"

"NO"

-.- "com-"

"NO"

"serious-"

"NO"

"plea-"

"NO'

"Will you two shut up already! seriously...." Kate yelled from across the room while on her phone...."but did you here what she said" Ariana said to Kate "No and i dont care..." ....-.- wow i have such great friends...." Anyway...Kate did you here anythig from Harry?" ...She nods her head no sadly..."ya know maybe he just doesnt get service up in the mountains" i said reassuringly... even though i knew something was up and Claire knew it too. In the last month Harry has become so distant from Kate and everytime he talks to her it looks like he's trying to escape it somehow.....

"We need about 3 good-looking guys" "two" Kate said as we all walked out side of my house heading to Starbucks.."oh kay...so we need to find two cute dudes in all of London...well that shoudnt be to hard right?" Ariana asked "Sure.." i said. "well i think fate just smiled on you" I said to Ariana as she looked behind her and then turned back around and gave me the death glare... she then grabbed her sun glasses and put them on as i said "Hey Zayn!" 'hey Claire" he said "Hey Ariana" he said while his voice cracked a little bit. Ariana just sat them trying not to acknowledge him. A couple of minutes later he decided to leave realizig that she wasnt in the mood to talk to him. Poor kid he really likes her too.."Okay one down" i say breaking the silence. "he doesnt count" Ariana growled back at me " " oh come on, hes not that bad- i think hes cute" " Ugh whatever I'm just so tired of being single its killing me! Aren't you ready Claire too, i mean you really haven't dated anyone since Eric" Ariana said..."yeah... i guess...oh and you forgot Louis" i said smiling.."Oh yeah i remember him...he was cute" Ariana said poking me " Ariana, you forced me to date him..."

"no i didnt"

"yes you did"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"Are you guys seriously going to start this again?" Kate said as we arrived at Starbucks...." sorry" we both said... after we got our coffee i checked the time..."sorry guys i need to go pick up Josh and Emma from my mums shop" "okay see you later Claire"...I then left the Starbucks and walked to my mums shop which was only a block away.."hey mum" i said waving to my mum "oh hey honey, glad your here" just then my little brother Josh and my little sister Emma ran out from the back of the shop fighting over a toy...."hey ..woah there guys calm down, I'm here to take you guys home!" I said with excitement in my voice "YAYYYY!" They both yelled...I then laughed,grabbed their hands and took them home...

"Ok so what do you guys want to eat?" I asked them while they were sitting on the couch watching tv "MAC AND CHEESE!!!" They both yelled together..I then grabbed the box of Mac and cheese and started cooking...once I finished making I handed them their bowls of Mac and cheese and decided to go in a shower quickly...once I got out the shower I put on a large t-shirt and a pair of pajama shorts..."JOSH AND EMMA TIME FOR BED" I called from upstairs. Silence.. That was odd...I thought to myself... I went downstairs and caught josh and Emma using a sharpie to draw circles and all different types of shapes on our dog...just another typical day in the life of Claire McCarthy...