◈Ten◈

B a y.

She was mad at herself for giving into Harry. He didn't deserve to fuck her. He didn't deserve to feel guilt-free. She wanted to punch him or curse him out. Instead, she acted lovely and done as she was told like a submissive is supposed to do.

He would be home in ten minutes or so and today had provided no information on Zayn and no progress at all. Chloe promised to talk to Zayn and set up a date for them to meet or something of the sort. Bay was excited but she didn't want Chloe to get in trouble.

She didn't want to get in trouble.

When Harry first took her in she was in trouble everyday. She hated him with such a passion. Eventually, she pushed him over the edge and he proved to her that he was in control and on top of things. She learned to love him.

Harry was easy to love, though.

She lays on his bed, half-dressed and bored out of her mind. She thought about showering but decided to wait until Harry got home because she loves when he washes her hair.

She hears the door open downstairs and then footsteps on the stairs. She didn't know if she was happy to see him or upset. She should be upset but her natural instinct was to be happy. It's was hard for her, but she decided to just be happy because it would make him happy.

"My baby," he murmurs sweetly as he enters the room. She smiles lovingly in his direction before glancing back at the tv. He removes almost all of his clothes before laying beside her.

He wraps his long, slender legs around hers and lays his head on her chest, her breasts soft as a pillow. She plays with his curls, forcing herself not to tug on them roughly, knowing it would start something.

"I'm so tired," he says quietly.

"I have to use the restroom," she murmurs, pulling out of Harry's grip. He groans softly but let's her go. She walks into the restroom and shutting the door. She stares at herself in the mirror and can't help but imagine Zayn beside her.

This was wrong. She knew it was. Harry loved her and she loved Harry. She shouldn't betray him for a friend. Chloe's her friend too, right?

But, Zayn's a different type of friend. If she can't explain it to herself, how could she ever expect Harry to trust her?

She flushes the toilet, even though she didn't use it, and exits.

Harry makes grabby hands towards her. She obliges and flops beside him, placing a sloppy kiss to his lips. He smiles goofily before kissing her again, tougher this time. Their teeth clash a couple of times, Harry bites her bottom lips roughly.

She gasps, pulling back. Her lip was bleeding. "Ow, you little fuck," she seethes. Her finger raises up to touch her lip gently.

"What did you just say?" He asks angrily.

Then her heart sinks and she knows. She just knows what's going to happen next.

"I-I- Daddy, I'm sorry,"she whispers, cuddling closer to him sweetly. He begins to move away but she clings to him, puckering her lips out slightly.

"No, Bay. You can't just kiss your way out of this. I'm pissed, I can't believe you called me that."

"I didn't mean it," she pouts.

Sparking leads to other things and she didn't want to deal with those other things. He glares at her harshly, "Do you just curse all day while I'm gone? You think it's okay?"

She feels slightly offended by that. "Harry, I can say whatever I want. When I want," she replies sassily.

He raises his eyebrows in disbelief, "Are you seriously testing my patience right now?"

She bites the inside of her cheek and doesn't reply. "Get me off right here," he mumbles, sprawling out on the bed. He didn't have the energy to spank her but he'd show her that she's only allowed to do whatever Harry says.

"Wha-"

"Now," he barks. She unbuttons his pants and unzips them. She pulls them down slightly, releasing him member. She looks up at him innocently one last time, but he won't have it. He stares at her until she continues.

Slowly, she lowers her mouth to his erection, wondering how he was always like this. She envelopes it inside her warm mouth, looking up at Harry through her eyelashes. He wanted to push her head down and gag her, but he was trying a different approach.

"No teasing, Bay. You're in enough trouble," he grumbles lowly.

She completely ignores him even though she looking at him sweetly still. She bobs her head, tongue wrapping around as much of him as possible. She continues moving at an incredibly slow pace, hollowing her cheeks.

Suddenly, Harry grips her hair roughly and crams his shaft down her throat. Tears form in the corner of her eyes but she tries her best to loosen her throat as he thrusts in and out roughly. She whimpers against him best that she can.

He moans breathily, trying to hide how much Bay affects him. He releases her hair and she tries her best to bob her head at the same speed. She glances up at him again, seeing his eyes closed.

She pulls away, sitting up. Harry's eye snap open and look at her quickly. "What are you doing?"

"I'm tired, Daddy," she mumbles seductively. Her entire mood changing at the tumble low in her stomach. Realization takes over his features and he pulls her closer, kissing her lips.

He removes her shirt first, flipping them over so he's on top. He kisses down her neck while playing with the hem of her panties quickly. His erection is throbbing and he can just imagine how wet she is. He massages her right breast as he pulls her underwear down to her ankles. She kicks them off quickly.

Just as he's taking off her bra, she grabs hold of his erection, jerking it off. It almost makes him go weak, but he yanks off her bra, pulling a nipple into his mouth. Once she stops touching him, he picks her up and flips over, pushing her back to lay her down flat.

He pulls his jeans down a little more, spreading her legs. He lubes his erection up with his spit, slipping into her quickly. A whine leaves her quietly. Harry closes his eyes tightly as he begins a faster pace, gripping her hips to give him more access.

Her moans are loud and drawn out and they drive Harry crazy. He's moving at such a fast pace, she knows she won't be able to walk tomorrow. The pleasure takes over the pain of his large member and she can't help but be a mewling mess beneath him. He knew just how to please her and it was insane how great she felt.

She lays her stomach flatter on the bed, pushing her butt up to help him out a bit. That's it for him, her perfectly arched back and her long hair cascading down her naked back. He digs his nails into her hipbones, which for some reason immensely turns her on, and he comes inside her roughly. The feeling pushing her over the edge. She comes quickly after while he rides out his high.

She whimpers when he pulls out and doesn't move. She just lays there and honestly considers just falling asleep, but Harry would never allow it.

"Mm, Bay," he mumbles, laying beside her and burying his nose in the crook of her neck. "Just so you know I reserved a table at your favorite restaurant for tonight," he says.

She smiles slightly, trying to ignore the happiness taking over her body. "Maybe we should get ready then?" She suggests.

•••

Next chapter is vvvvvv interesting!! Hint: Another character other than Harry and Bay is in it!

I'm excited. And can I juST SAY THAT LOUIS TOMLINSON GOT A TATTOO ON HIS ASS AND I don't know I HEARD RUMORS SAYINF IT WAS AN ARROW POINTINF AND SAYING "ENTER HERE" IM CRYING AND I ALSO HEARD IT WAS A MINION. I know THE TATTOOS ON HIS MIDDLE FINGER AND RING FINGER ARE 2&8 FOR HIS FOOTBALL NJMBER. IF YOU GUYS FIGURE IT OUT OMG PLEASE TELL ME ANd don't forget to send feedback on the chapter. Yes I know this chappy was vvvv boring.