chapter 5

“How did you find me demerit and why”

“I didn’t alexia did she knew where and how to find you” “so what do you need my help with”

“I need to find someone and I need your help to do it with his help we might be able to stop the council from dis-banding”

 “I’ve heard of the collector but I have never met him”

“alexia knows where to find him she said she will help, if she wakes up” said demerit looking miffed at me for fighting with her but in all fairness she got a few good hits on me. I swear she’s got stronger and faster.

“Tell me what do you know of the collector”

“Well the council heard he was carving a name for himself the council offerd him a place within the council”

 “You mean there cleanup work”

 “Yes, but he said no to this offer and slaughtered anyone they sent for him all that was sent back were bits of body. The doctors put pieces back together to identify them and they each had something missing”

 “What was that?”

 “There heart that’s how he got his name. The collector”

 “Well we can’t do anything till alexia wakes up and we should get some rest” I said as I got up “good night”

 “And same to my old friend”

 We each went to own rooms for the night. Hoping tomorrow will bring something better.