Chapter 7

We had dinner at Roy's on Figueroa. It was a great restaurant, had heart healthy meals as well as ribs and sushi. I knew it was a little spendy but I also had been so anxious to come here and splurge. Rachel and I sat and talked about what had happened in San Francisco and how we came to be on the same jet back to Los Angeles. She stared intently as I explained meeting Harry and Niall and details on how Harry kissed.

"Rach, those lips of his. They are just as full and soft as we ever thought they were. And he is just so handsome I can't believe we've spent time together." She could tell I was not exaggerating and just sighed with the details.

"Wow, Emu (my nickname due to an Android auto correct change), you are living our fantasies you know that, right? We don't expect you to give us gory details if you end up fucking him..."

"Rachel! Please, I told you we haven't slept together."

"That doesn't mean you still won't have the opportunity. From what you said, he wants you to stay at his place. You need to say yes and get your ass up there now!"

"I'm staying at the hotel tonight. We are going out, having some drinks and fun. Come on, enough about Harry. I came down here to see you and catch up. Tell me what's going on in your life? Are you still dating that handsome devil from your fashion company?"

"Dan, yeah it's been about two months now. Nothing serious, you know I'm just enjoying myself. He's a great guy and we have fun but he's not 'the one' and we're just enjoying ourselves." She said.

Now that the girl talk started and we finally got off the subject of Harry I was feeling less stress. I knew I'd be asked about Harry and I would fill her in but I wasn't really sure what all really was going on with me and Harry. I was happy about the change in subjects as reliving those moments with him was making me squirm in my seat.

We walked to the elevator and down to the hotel lobby. The place was definitely hopping. I wasn't certain if there was a party going on or if something was going on in the club. Bar Marmont was known for its swank environment. A lot of celebrities frequented the bar. I was going to grab a drink the night I went out with Harry but since I got back so late, I never did.

Rachel and I grabbed a cab. I wasn't going to drive and Rachel's car was safe in valet for the hotel. We'd come back to the hotel once we'd have our fill of the night life tonight.

We reached our destination, Liquid Kitty. It was a very cool bar, off the beaten path as she explained. It had a really cool vibe to it and was more of a lounge, very comfortable and a great bar. We sat down at the bar and immediately ordered the martinis she had raved about. Portland has some of the greatest martini bars ever so this one had a lot to live up to in my mind.

After a few more drinks and some advances from some men at the other side of the bar which were quickly deflected, we decided to move to a different spot. We found a table with a couple of leather chairs. We sat down and started watching people and talking.

"Okay" she said. "We've chit chatted about everything going on in our lives with the exception of one Harold Edward Styles". She looked determined to get information out of me on this subject now.

Truth be told, I knew she'd be the perfect person to tell about Harry. She would listen and tell me her thoughts on what I'd already experienced with Harry. I needed someone's opinion because I was definitely in deep with that man. I always knew if I ever met him I'd be a goner and now that it actually happened, there were so many feelings and emotions I was going through.

"Yes, Rach; I know you need to know and I need to tell someone. I am really confused by everything I am feeling and it's only been a couple days. I am going to bust a gut if I don't talk to someone." I confessed.