vent oc

I had to make one sooner or later. I'm kinda ticked off so I might rant, you don't have to read it I just have to write it down somewhere XD.

So I play basketball right, and I know I'm not the best person on the team, but I'm kind of fast. I mean I was three people behind the 400m record for track and field (I'm 1m 9sec.) and the coach never put me in today, nor did she put in the younger girls and peacelovewrite_02 (who is btw and amazing player) and I mean, I get that you want to win, but I only played one game and I was in for about thirty seconds. She said she would put us in when we were "mad" or "confident" and I was really frickin mad. I have this nervous tic when I'm upset or frustrated where my leg shakes and holy crap. I was mad. There were soooo many things our team was doing wrong and I just wanted to run out there like, you, no. You, go there. You, out. Like, again, I'm not a good shooter but I'm the fastest one and I mean, that has to count for something, right? And like, how are you supposed to know if I'm good or not if I don't play? And I feel bad for the younger kids who just started that haven't even gotten to play. And at this point I'm considering quitting, I mean what's the point if I'm just going to cheer for them from the sidelines? I mind as well just join cheerleader. :/ OH THE STRUGGLES.

also stupid people. I'm stuck in a history group with one incredibly stupid person and one incredibly racist person.

So I'm screwed. Me and my friend did the whole project by ourselves basically. So.

Maybe I'll try to color this later idk it's late