Diary of a suicide.

"I hate you" Meredith muttered through the phone to Daniel, who hears the hate in her voice quite clear. 

"I didn't mean it Mere! I didn't know what was going through my mind. To be fare, she made the first move. She strutted over to ME" He said, desperate that his girlfriend of 2 years would understand.

"You kissed her back! What's she got that I don't have? A nice arse? Nice eyes, legs, MOUTH?" She screamed back.

"No! I love YOU Meredith!" He yelled, tears now forming in his eyes. His heart is racing, his breath is getting heavier.

"If you loved me, we wouldn't be doing this. You fucked her. You cheated. That's it. 2 years of my teenage life wasted, just because you couldn't keep it in your pants." She sneered through gritted teeth.

She brang the phone away from her wet face, ignoring any excuses Daniel was trying to pull. She looked down at the phone as another tear escaped her eyes.

"I'm done." she said, and hung up. Daniels heart raced. "What have I done?" he whispered to himself.

He slowly lifted himself up off of the torn sheets that had held his tears. He breathed in slowly. "If only I had a time machine. " he spoke, shaking his head.

Meredith buried her head in her pillow and excuted surrounding sounds that the house was letting out.

She cried until she could no more. She raised her head and tried to wipe away the tears. The salt taste lingered in her mouth.

Sue, Meredith's Foster mother, knocked on her door. "Meredith, are you alright sweet heart?' she asked concerned.

"Fuck off!" Meredith yelled, throwing the nearest pillow at the door, signing she was angry. Sue backed away and breathed out.

She stared up at the roof, nails digging into her hands. "Why didn't I make him happy? Why didn't I see him more? Why did he have to cheat?" She yelled to herself in her head.

"You're not good enough for him. You're not perfect enough. You're not pretty" She told herself.

She got up from her frail bed and walked to the bathroom. Her knotted black hair fell lightly into a bun and her deep brown eyes were blood shot.

She brushed her fringe away and took a deep breath in. Her eyeliner had almost all ran off, creating marks that led from her eyes to mid way down her cheeks.

She stared long and hard at herself in the mirror. The more she looked, the more faults she found.

She looked at the counter that was holding her up. In the corner of her eyes, she saw a shine.

She took a better look, turned her head slowly.

Blades.

She looked back at the mirror and looked at her hair. She twitched her lips to the side and looked at them again.

"Time for a change" She said to herself. "Time for difference".

She brushed her natural black hair out of the bun and held the blades in her hand.

She grabbed a lock of hair that hung just under her breasts. She held the blade just under her ear, resting it on her hair.

"Do it" the voices in her head told her. "Do it" they said again, sounding more persuasive. "Don't be a pussy!" they yelled to her.

She shut her eyes tight and began to chop away at her hair. Bit by bit it got shorter and shorter.

She opened her eyes to see her hair. It was just below her ears, showing of her beautiful neck and collar bones. She smiled at her reflection.