Silenced

Thanks for reading <3

Won't be continuing this, which is why there's a tick next to this story :P It was only really meant to be one page so yeah...;p

Name: Holly Jenkins.

Age: 7.

Cause of death: Murdered.

**

"Open this door now!" cried Daddy, just as the door shuddered in its frame.

I hid under the bed, curled up into a ball. Tears leaked from my eyes as I heard the sound of splintering wood. He was throwing himself at it.

It was dark under the bed and I didn't like the dark. But I stayed under there in fear.

"Sweetheart," Daddy cooed, his tone much softer this time. "Open the door please. Daddy wants to talk to you."

I crawled out from under the bed with wide eyes. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Open up and I'll tell you," he said, and the door handle rattled.

"Go away," I shouted and hid back under the bed. He got angry then and carried on from where he left off.

The noise filled my ears and I cried. Not because I was scared, but because the memories kept flooding back to me.

Memories of how my Daddy hits me. He pins me down on the bed and I try to wriggle out but he's too strong. Then he punches me. Sometimes he gets out a knife, but he says that's only for special occasions.

There were bruises and knife-cuts all over my body. The black eye was healing though.

I screamed as the door crashed to the ground and Daddy stepped in. He kneeled down and grabbed my arm, pulling me out.

An icy shiver rippled down my spine as his eyes locked gazes with mine. He sent me a steely glare before grabbing my legs and dragging me out of the room.

"No! Please, no!" I begged.

"Shut up!" he roared, yanking a handful of my hair in his fist and pulling. I screamed out in pain as my hair was wrenched from its roots roughly.

"I'm sorry, Daddy! I'm sorry!" I sobbed, clutching his arms and looking up at him with big frightened eyes.

Guilt shined in his eyes. "Why are you sorry?"

"I don't know," I sniffed and he let go of me.

He brought his face up to mine until we were inches away. "I do."

And then he lifted me up like I weighed nothing and slung me over his shoulder. I shrieked, pounding my fists against his back and kicking my legs out wildly. We entered his room and he all but threw me onto the bed.

Before I could blink, he was on me. He reached over to the table and grabbed some rope, his eyes never leaving mine. I struggled as he began tying me to the bed like he always does.

Something in his eyes told me he was going to be especially rough with me tonight.

I wasn't wrong.

My breathing caught in my throat when he placed his special knife to my throat. The sharp blade brushed against my neck softly.

"Please don't," I begged, trying to turn my head away but he held it in place with his long bony fingers.

"Shall I tell you why you should be sorry?" he whispered in my ear, causing my skin to tingle in revulsion.

"W-why?" I stammered, holding back the tears that were threatening to spill over.

"Because I never wanted you!" he snarled and then stabbed the knife into my stomach.

Pain lashed through me and I let out a bloodcurdling scream as the blood seeped from the wound. My body shook violently while I stared at Daddy with bulging eyes.

"Say goodnight, sweetheart," whispered Daddy as he lifted the knife in the air again.

"No please," I whimpered, squirming under his grip. "Daddy! Please don't!"

Daddy brought his hand to my face and stroked my cheek softly. "I'm sorry, Angela. I'll take care of Holly."

Still in pain, I screamed, "Daddy, I'm Holly!"

He looked at me as if I was crazy. "No. You're Angela," he stated in a hard voice.

My jaw dropped.

He didn't hate me... He hated Mummy...

And then the chilling realisation hit me. Mummy hadn't fallen down the stairs. Daddy had pushed her...

And now he was going to kill me too!

"No," I breathed, fighting to stay awake even though my head was spinning. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead and I grit my teeth in absolute pain. "I'm Holly... Mummy died..."

The darkness surrounded me, trapping me like a moth in a fist. The excrutiating pain was beginning to numb and I sighed. Daddy was saying something but it sounded too distant... as if I was underwater... Black stars filled my vision.

There was one more stab of pain -- and the blackness engulfed me.