So this is really happening.

I sat on my couch smiling slightly about the news that Tavros had given me not twenty minutes ago. It was almost hard to believe that what Tavros said was true. I also felt a little bad for Tavros, but I knew things would work out for him in the end. Right? Things always work out.

I looked up at my T.V and sighed as the credits were rolling for whatever movie I had put in earlier. I was too distracted with all of this nonsense when it was playing to even pay attention to it. I chewed on my lip and loked around the rest of my house. From the check and cash on the counter, to the closed door of my parents room. Which.. I had not been in since I noticed they had left me. Since there was money being supplied.

I got up off of the couch without even realising what I was doing. I walked over to the room, and raised a shaky hand to the door knob, slowly turning it. I bit the inside of my cheek as I walked into the room. 

The hell was I doing?!

I shook my head looking around the room. Apart from the bits of dust in the room, it was exactly the same. Execpt that it had this chilling feeling to it. I hated it already. I know why I never went in here, why I decided to now? I have no fucking clue. I need to get out of here, before I start thinking about them again.

One problem though. My feet wouldn't move. Instead, I sank to the ground, my knees sudenly not able to support me. I could feel the emptiness seep back inside me, like when I first realised they left. Thoughts and questions raced at a hundred miles an hour throuh my head.

Why did they leave?

Did they not love me?

Why was there no notice of them leaving?

I'm young! I can't do all this by myself!!!

I need my mom to be there for me when I'm heartbroken.

I need my dad to be overprotective with me!

I don't like being alone!!!

I felt like I was going to cry. I hate crying, it makes my eyes burn like nothing else. I bit down on my lip harder. Sometimes I fucking hate my parents... Others.. I hate myself. Sometimes I feel that it's my fault that they left. But then it's a bit backwards isnt it? Don't parents usually kick out their kids? Not kick themselves out?

What did I do to make them want to leave? Was it Gamz? Did they know about him? Did they know about his problems too? I fucking hope not. But.. Then if they did they would just tell me to stop hanging out with him right? That makes more sense than just fucking leaving me alone!

I shook my head, curling up on the floor of the room, my eyes lacking the tears I thought would come. I was sad, and angry and confused. I needed my best friend. I needed him so much. I needed his hugs, I need his humor. I need to see that stupid fucking smile of his that can make my heart flutter. I need to see his eyes, that I can just stare into and forget the world.

I bit my lip, and as if.. on que a bike horn ring errupted from my phone in the front room. Somehow, I pulled myself off of the floor, slamming my parents door shut behind me and walked over to my phone, grinning at the text I got from Gamz. He'd be here in five minutes. 

Oh hell yes...

-------------------

Ok this is a really short chapter I know. But as some people said, I should give a bit more on the parents. Also. I have a question for you guys!!!

should I do different point of veiws??? Comment your opinion!