Surviving the Upper Class. - Chapter one.

Thank you for checking my story out. Enjoyyyyyyyyy! Comment too. :)

Chapter one

''Adreana Silver.'' I answered the sheriff, as he took my details down. I had just broken a law of America, which wasn't going down very well with the sheriff, seeing as how this town was known for being next to perfect. I looked over his shoulder to see what more he was writing. The dude had spelt my name wrong,  no one ever got it right.  

''Hey Mr.'' I shoved his shoulder to get his attention. He turned abruptly, clearly annoyed by my lack of respect for him. ''Adreana is spelt with an 'e' NOT a stupid 'i'. Freak.'' I began placing my earphones into my ears to entertain myself with some music. Seeing as how it didn't look like I was going anywhere for a while, I decided to pass some time with eminem. 

''Adreana.'' The sheriff said my name with some form of disgust. Which only made me smile even more. 

''Yes Sheriff.'' 

''You do know that this is your seventh time breaking a law, and your still under eighteen. You've been punished by serving society, but I don't think that's exactly working." The sheriff began walking up and down the room, the room i couldn't exactly access because i was locked behind bars.

"Yes I believe I am familiar with that fact. Why, you have any ideas that may result in me behaving?" I joked.

"Well I've contacted your mother, she should be here soon." He looked slightly nervous as he began to fix some papers on his desk.

"Ya know Sheriff, it's ok to see your ex girlfriend after four years. You don't need to be acting so nervous." The sheriff, whom I use to address as Paul, was my one of my mom's ex boyfriends. She had alot of them, but Paul was one that actually stuck around for a year before he realised what a nutcase my mum was. 

" Adreana, I'd prefer it if you didn't bring personal life into business." He retorted. As he placed his huge ass on his chair and began munching on take out. Typical.

" And I would prefer it if you didn't lock me up and you let me go home, but as you know Pauly Wauly, not all of us get what we want." I decided to wind him up by calling him by the name my mother use to call him four years back. I was getting bored and tired, and I decided to have some fun to entertain myself. I began singing loudly to pass time until my mother got here. I knew it would annoy Paul.

" IT'S A LITTLE TOO LATE TO SAY THAT YOUR SORRY NOW...LALALA"

"Will you shut up Adreana?" The sheriff asked as he wiped his filthy hands on his jeans.

" I'm sure talking to criminals in such a rude manner is against the law." I pretended to be offended, just as he was about to reply, my mother walked into the station. Instead of acting like a mother and shouting at me, my mother walked up to Paul and began flirting with him. I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly to get some form of attention, but my effort failed miserably. I couldn't believe mom had come to take me home dressed like some freaking prostitute. Yeah, she was young, seeing as how she had given birth to me when she wasn't exactly old, but she was still my mum. Like, ew. She was wearing a short dress that just about covered her but, and her face looked like it was dipped in make-up. My mother was gorgeous without the effort, but with it..not so much. 

Paul began steering my mom in my direction and she finally looked at me. She looked pretty pissed off. Oops. 

"Hello mother dearest." 

" Adreana Marino Silver, for once can you not just stay out of trouble?" 

"Then, mother dearest, my name wouldn't be Adreana, would it now?" I laughed. I was named by my grandmother, who decided that i should be named after her best friend, who had tragically died in a fight. My name meant darkness,and I loved it.