Chapter Six

*************

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************

“You need to leave, now.” I whispered. I had to get Harry out of here before Ruby woke up and saw him.

“Too late...” Harry murmured. Ruby was stirring, she opened one eye and groaned.

“My head hurts.” She croaked. Then she spotted Harry and sat bolt up right, before clutching at her stomach. “Oh I think I'm going to be sick.”

I raced into the kitchen and grabbed a plastic bowl from underneath the sink before running back and thrusting it under Ruby's face. She heaved a few times but, thankfully, was not sick. I could not be around someone puking, whether or not they were my best friend.

I hoped that she would be too drunk to remember seeing Harry here in the morning, but she was staring at him with a confused expression on her face.

“What are you doing here?” She asked him. Luckily, he had managed to zip up his trousers in the nick of time.

“Erm... Well you guys all left Belle in the club so I felt it was my duty to drop her home safely.” I raised my eyebrows at him as he told the lie smoothly, I definitely don't think it was my safety in mind as he had pushed me against the hallway wall.

“You hate each other though? Sorry I left you, Alex and I had a row and then I let myself in here... I think I drunk too much.” Ruby hiccupped.

“Well he's my boss now, he probably didn't want me to die on my first day of employment with him.” I said, making Harry laugh. “Don't worry Ruby, you and Alex always fight when you're drunk, everything will be okay tomorrow.”

“Yes, you always were a pretty feisty and violent drunk.” Harry smirked.

“Says you! You were always so possessive and crazy after a drink or two mister.” Ruby laughed. Okay, I really did not want these two going on a happy trip down memory lane, it just made this whole mess a lot more awkward.

“Anyway, Ruby you need sleep. I'll grab you some water and you can stay in here tonight...” Before I had a chance to get up, Harry was already walking to the kitchen to get her a glass so I sat down on the bed and tucked the sheets around my very drunk friend.

“You like him.” Ruby whispered.

“What? No I don't. He's my boss. He's your ex. He's horrible.” I told her, but I knew that it sounded like a lie. My thoughts on Harry had managed to do a complete turn around in the space of a day. I had been holding a pointless grudge for years over a man I actually had feelings for, this was such a mess.

“I can see the way you look at each other, I might be drunk but I'm not an idiot.” Harry returned with Ruby's water and placed it beside the bed.

“Enough of that silly.” I said, praying Harry hadn't heard anything she had said. “You sleep this off, I'm going to sleep in the spare room. See you in the morning.” Ruby had practically already passed out again. I sighed and left the room with Harry, turning off the light behind me.

We walked into the living room and I flopped down on the sofa, surprised when Harry sat on the other side of the room in the armchair.

“Sorry about that, it isn't exactly how I planned this night to end.” I said. He still looked amazing despite the fact we were sobering it up and it was 3am, I was sure I looked a complete mess by now.

“So you think I'm horrible huh?” Harry asked, frowning. Shit, so he had heard.

“Harry, no. You know I only said that to pacify Ruby. I admit, this morning I kind of hated your guts, but after spending about ten minutes with you I realised I had been holding a pretty pathetic grudge in a way to deny my feelings for you.” I said, speaking fast as though trying to get all my words out at once. “You were best friends boyfriend, and then you broke her heart, I was confused about things. I guess I built up this idea of you in my head and made you into some villain so I would never have to admit how I had really felt. Who crushes on their best friends fiancee?!”

I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to organise my thoughts. I pictured back to when Ruby and Harry had been together, remembering him coming out of the bathroom in just a towel and averting my eyes. Had I liked him then? I found him attractive, yes, but I guess I hadn't even let myself go there. I had Charlie and Harry was off limits.

I thought about the time Ruby had been held up at work and Harry and I had made dinner and shared a bottle of wine. Things had definitely got a little flirty then, we talked about everything and I had told him things even Ruby and Charlie didn't know. At the time, I hadn't looked at it as though we were doing anything wrong, but looking back... God I was a terrible friend!

Harry came over and sat beside me on the sofa, taking my hand in his.

“It's been years, Belle. She's happy, do you not want to be happy?” Harry asked, looking into my eyes.

“Yes... But this is all happening too soon, I've only just come to terms with the fact that I might like you, I've been denying it for years Harry. You need to give me space.”

“How much space?” Harry's eyes darkened and he began to run his finger tips up and down my thigh. He leaned in and kissed my nose, then trailed his nose up and down my cheeks and neck, planting soft, feathery kisses. I moaned, one touch and I was practically panting, this was madness.

“More space than this.” I murmured as his fingers made their way towards my sensitive area. He stroked my inner thighs gently as he nibbled on my bottom lip. I found myself kissing him back and as he passionately pushed his tongue past my lips, he thrust a finger inside my making me cry out in shock and pleasure.

“More space than this?” He whispered, sending shivers down my spine as he worked his fingers against my sensitive bud. He slipped another finger inside me and the sensation was overwhelming, every touch was like an incredible, sensual electric shock that put me on the edge of an orgasm. I clasped him to me, wanting him closer as he panted against my ear, finding pleasure in pleasuring me.

I unzipped his trousers and pulled them down as he continued to work his magic touch. I clasped his hard and ready manhood in my hand, moving it up and down slowly, making Harry pause as his pleasure grew.

“Belle, I don't know how you've done this to me, I've never felt this way before.” Harry said. He tore open my dress and pulled off my bra in one swift movement before returning his fingers to their magic whilst planting soft kisses on my breasts. I sped up my hand movements, making him cry out and groan as he suckled my nipples, biting them gently. This was truly a pleasure I had never known before.

I jerked up suddenly and Harry paused, looking confused, until I took him in my mouth and worked a little of my own magic. He returned one hand to my swollen bud, while the other pulled and teased my breasts and nipples. I sucked on Harry and felt such a pleasure being able to satisfy him in this way, I was on the brink of an orgasm from the incredible tricks Harry was performing with his fingers and when he groaned and finally came, I went over the edge and climaxed in a way I had never known before.

“Wow.” I moaned, as I pulled a blanket from the sofa and covered myself and Harry, who was still shaking.

“I was going to say the same... I can't wait until I have you Belle, if it's like that with this stuff... I can't wait to see what we're like together properly. You're amazing.” Harry said, kissing my forehead and nose and wrapped his arms around me.

I was exhausted, Harry had left me entirely spent, but I was also the happiest I had been in a long time. I shut my eyes and found myself drifting as I buried myself in his arms. Just as I was about to fall into a deep sleep I heard a whisper...

I'm so in love with you.” But before I could decipher reality from a dream, I was fast asleep.