Chapter Two

This is the second chap hope yall readers enjoy....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ Maya’s POV }

So aite…..after May told me that the bet wasn’t over I was a bit annoyed…….not because there was money involved but the fact that I still don’t believe she met Princeton. When we arrive at home daddy wasn’t there. So I went upstairs, changed into some different and I went back downstairs meeting Jay in the chair stuffing her mouth with Dorito chips while watching tv and waiting for the mini microwave pizzas to finish. Then the house phone rang and I decided to pick it up…………………………….

 [On the Phone]

Me: Hello…….

Daddy: Hey babygirl

Me: Oh hey daddy it’s Maya

Daddy: I know babygirl……..ummmm…….i’m going to be home late tonight cuz I have a lot of work to be done before tomorrow so if you guys get hungry just order some food………okay

Me: Aite I’m cool with that but umm we don’t have any money

Daddy: Oh no prob……… just check on top of the refrigerator………

Me: Oh I forgot about that….bye daddy

Daddy: Bye babygirl……remember yall don’t stay up late cuz yall got school tomorrow okay

Me: Aite bye

With that I hang up……

Me: Jay, daddy called…………saying his ass gon be late tonite but anyway if ur fat ass want anymo food daddy says there’s money on top of the refrigerator where he always puts money for us……..

Jay: (With mini pizza in her mouth) Who ur ulgy ass calling fat? …….girl you better watch your mouth…..but anyway I bought those things for me not for your ass so you better go look for something to eat………

 Me: (Sucks ma teeth and ignore her) you know what……..lemme go order some chinese………what you want?

 Jay: Um the same as you……….

Me: Oh aite……….

So I went to order the Chinese food, went for the money on top of the refrigerator and sit in the living room with Jay while waiting for the delivery guy to show up. Then suddenly her phone rang……….OMG the girl almost go monkeys on me…..like what the hell………she started screaming and stuff and told me ‘I bet that’s Princeton calling’ and suck her tongue out at me ………like damn ma sister is crazy……..she then answer the phone…….and then the girl started grinning from ear to ear…….well I guess she was right she did met Princeton early this evening………it didn’t bother me though……….I guess I started to get really excited too cuz I  was mouthing to her ‘what’s he saying’ but she was ignoring ma ass…..the same time the doorbell rang and I opened it and collected the food and paid the guy. I went back in the living room passing her food to her………..she wasn’t on the phone anymore this was ma chance to ask her again what the nigger said…….

Me: Hey Jay….

Jay: Huh…

Me: What the nigger said?

Jay: Umm……he wants me to meet him again tomorrow…….but I told him no………………

Me: (a bit shock) WHAT!!!!...girl you gotta be kidding me right cuz…….

Jay: Girl!!! Hash up and listen to me……..i told him I’m available at the end of the week and on the weekends……sooo he said we can go to the movies this Friday.

Me: Awwww……ma sis is going on a date with a celeb……how cute is that……..yh rite… (laughing) your ass gonna be dumb soon………trust me Jay……

Jay: Lol yh rite like I should……..the last time I check your ass almost kidnaped Diggy

When she said that I started laughing so hard that tears was forming in my eyes

Me: Yh I guess you’re right Jay but still keep your head on…..ok

Jay: Yes momma…..

{Jaya’s POV}

[The next morning]

May: Jay……

Me: (still half asleep) Whaaaattt?

May: Jaya (she started to hit me hard) Jaya get your ass up

Me: (really annoyed and angry at how hard she was hitting me) What the f…. May…..can’t you see I’m sleeping

May: Well excuse me for waking your Princeton loving ass up but momma wants to talk to you and then again did you forget you have scho….

Me: Huh momma!!!!…….pass the phone May

[On the phone]

Me: Hey Momma…..how you doing?

Momma: I’m good…..i heard about your little date you gone get on Friday with Princeton…..

Me: Who told you that? Oh wait I know……my sister was snitching huh?

Momma: (laughing) Don’t say that JJ….but anyway goodluck with ya date….just keep your  head on aite?

Me: Yes momma……

Momma: Aite baby…….bye love you and tell May I said bye too

Me: Yh bye momma….love you too.

With that I hang up…….i was gonna give May a piece of my mind but she was using the bathroom. When she was finished, I went to take a bath and then put on ma clothes and fix ma hair then went downstairs where I met daddy and Maya in the kitchen eating breakfast.

Me: Morning daddy (gives him a kiss on his cheek)

Daddy: Morning sweetheart…….i heard that you’re going on a date with one of those Mindless something boys

Me: Who told y……oh yh ( I turned to May giving her a glare and she smiled at me)

Daddy: Okay……I’m okay with it just know what you’re doing okay sweetheart…

Me: Yes…..

Daddy: Okay baby girls I’m heading for working now…..see yall this evening

Me&May: Bye daddy

Me: Maya….why you be snitching?

May: (laughing) I’m not snitching sweetheart I’m just excited

Me: (sucks my teeth) Aite….come on…let us go……..if we stay any longer we gon be for school

May: (shouts) YES SIR!!!

I just rolled my eyes and started laughing……

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aite what yall think.....plz comment of vote atleast :) Thanks in advance :)