Banished By My Mate Damon Jr & Serenity Chapter 3

(not edited)

******Flashback Continued****

“I cant do anything to you here but later I will.”

I went and played games with Damien, Keira and their little brother. I felt like a teenager with no problems. Seven came around faster than I wanted it to.

“Time for dinner!" Ms Joy yelled.

We all sat at the table, of course his mom insisted that we sit beside each other.

“So how did you two meet?” I looked down at my plate. I couldn’t say 'well I taking a stroll in the woods and your son raped me'. He pinched my thigh and I jumped. OK time to make up something.

“I was in the woods doing my homework and heard a growl. He thought that I was a rogue, he shifted and saw that we were mates and rejected me. The next day I was doing my homework in the same spot.... I love that tree so much. Anyway he saw me again and apologized for scaring me we talked for a while and well here we are.”

“Why haven’t you marked her yet?” My face burned with embarrassment.

“Mom!” Damon snapped. “That’s our business.”

“I want grand kids.” She pouted. Damien and Keira sniggered and I choked on my water.

“Stop it Joy you’re embarrassing her.” King Damien said.

“I cant help it she's so cute.” After everyone ate I helped clear the table and offered to help with the dishes.

“Its OK I’ve got it you go get started on my grand babies.” She really wanted grand kids.

“Come on.” He started pulling me.

“Thank you all for letting me stay, I had a good time.”

“Come back soon.”

“If he does anything to hurt you let me know I’ll beat the shit out of him. He has my temper mixed with a little of his grandfathers craziness.” I smiled.

“OK thanks King Damon.”

Later that night after dinner

“This isn't the way to my house.” I looked around and saw trees.

“Shut up you f*cking whore!”

“Wh-What?” How am I a whore when he sleeps with any girl that looks his way.

“I saw you.”

“Saw me?”

“I saw that mutt touching you.”

“Who?” He's nuts, no guy would come near me I’m the freak of the school. The girl who gets abused by her father. No one knew but I know they saw the bruises.

“In the library.”

“I fell and he caught me.”

“Yeah right, explain what happened on the bleachers. Had I known that you were being a slut I wouldn’t have helped you with the heat, I would have let you suffer”

I looked down I had no excuse for that. “That’s what I thought. You're mine, I'm going to teach you a little lesson. You're mine, no other man should touch you and you shouldn't touch them.”

“OK I get it.”

“I don't think you do.” He pulled up to the same cabin as before. When we got inside he pushed me to the bedroom and took out handcuffs.