Banished By My Mate Chapter 1

(Not Edited)

When I landed in Michigan I was even more depressed. I had no where to go, I couldn't shift and I didn't know where the packs resided. I didn't want to trespass. I waved down a taxi and went to the nearest hotel.

The hotel was owned by a nice couple. I told her I was new in town and asked if she knew who was hiring. She gave me a job as a housekeeper and a couple of days later I found a nice apartment that I could afford. One of the guests owned a bar and was nice enough to give me a job as a bartender and that's how the next month went.

Working as a housekeeper in the day and bar tending at night. I was extremely lonely but what could I do? I was banished, my wolf was slowly leaving me and i was basically becoming human.

I knocked on the room door. “Housekeeping.” I said after knocking again. After waiting 5 minutes I went in and began to clean. I was currently cleaning under the bed when someone cleared their throat.

“Nice view.” I jumped up and turned around. I blushed when I saw that he was only wearing a towel, I probably was drooling.

He cleared his throat again and I bet my face went redder. “I’m sorry, I knocked and waited but no one answered.” I said nervously he chuckled.

“Its OK I'll get dressed in the restroom while you finish.”

By the time he got out I was done and gathering my things. “Have a nice day.” I said before leaving.

“Hey!” He called. “Yes?” I answered nervously. Oh no was he unhappy with my work? I needed this job.

“Would you like to go out?” I blinked my eyes, I must be sleep, I know he didn’t just ask me out!

“I don't know.”

“Oh come on its just dinner.” Why the hell not? Its not like my mates want me.

“Sure. Where do you want to meet?”

“In town, there's an nice restaurant called Luigi's see you there at 8.”

“OK” After that I was in a good mood for the rest of the day. He was the first person to talk to me since I've been here.

When I got home I showered, shaved and curled my hair. I didn't know what to wear this would be my first date. I was never interested in dating because I wanted to save all of that for my mate, I snorted what a waste of time. I decided on black skinny jeans, a nice red off the shoulder shirt and red heels. I got dressed and called a cab.

When I arrived at the restaurant it was 7:50, He was already there. He waved me over, I sat down and looked at him, he was handsome. “You look lovely.” He handed me a flower and I cheesed like a fool.

The date was fun, I laughed and surprisingly wasn't crazy shy like always. We walked out the restaurant and was about to kiss when a cup of soda was thrown at the back of my shirt.

“What the hell?” He growled. He's a were, he must not know who I am.

Hey, he said that I couldn't join a pack or go on their territory, he never said that I couldn’t date.

“Apologize!” He had the kid by the throat.

“Hell no she deserves it. Do you know who she is?” The kid asked.

“Yeah my date.” Ken answered.

“No she's the one who attacked the King.” My face paled, the town must be on pack lands. Ken growled.