Lunch

(Brittany's POV)

I really hope that's Harry will ask me out one day I have always had a crush on him since 5th grade , but he wouldn't want a dork like me to be his girlfriend , he rather have those tall pretty girls like Ashley . Ashley is the schools most popular girl and she is drop dead beautiful and me , nina , and Taylor all agreed that one day she is going to take Niall , Liam and Harry from us one day and I think she is working on it .

"Hey guys lets go to the movies after school today !?" Nina asked snapping me out of thought

"That sounds like fun , what movie !?" Niall asked

"Um ... What about 'Now You See Me' !?" I asked , I have been dying to see that movie

"Sounds great ,so we will go straight after school, and once the last bell rings we meet by my jeep.!" Nina said and any way I have there because I rode with her this morning.

"Awesome , well see you after class !" The boys said walking away .

"Awwwwwh they are so dreamy , and just perfect ." Nina and Taylor said getting up and walking to class .

" I know but now we have to get to class love birds , trust me if I could I would dream about them all day!!" I said pushing them into our history class.

(Nina's POV )

Me , Britt , and Tay walk into class still thinking about the boys ,I couldn't wait to the end of the day , so I could sit by Niall at the movies and hopping he will make a move before I give up ,because I have had a crush on Niall since ever and I can't help but wonder what it would feel like to have him always by my side .

"Alright class we are going to have a pop quiz , so I hope you have studying !!" Mrs. Morgan said

" Question 1 , what is the capital of Hawaii ?" She asked

" Honolulu " Some snotty smart girl said I think her is savannah or something like that

"Correct " Mrs Morgan

"BING BING BING !!!!"

The bell rung and it was time to go and I was saved cause I didn't want to answer a question

" Time for the movies !!!" Me , Britt , and Tay said at once .