Chap. 4 Early Christmas Gift

I walk out the library with a few other books in my hand, I turn to the left of the narrow hall and I walk past all the patients rooms until I reach mine. I put my thumb print on the scanner and the door clicks open, I step inside and close the door behind me - it smells depressing in here, the curtains were closed so there was no source of light, the room felt stuffy causing me to cough a bit. I walk towards the curtains and draw them open, I open a window so the fresh air could get rid of the stench in the room. I plop myself on the bed and stare out the window - in just a few months I'll be out there and living life like everyone else. I thought to myself, the sound of a knock on the door filled the room. "Come in" the door slowly opens with Dr Beeven popping his head round. "Chanice can you come to my office please?"  Before I can even reply he closes the door shut, I sigh as I clamber out of my bed and out of my room, I walk down the hall till I reach his office I just open since there was no reason to knock on the door. "Ahh Chanice take a seat" he says with his face bored win paper work.

I fiddle with my fingers as my hair covers my face, I start to wonder why I was in his office - I knew it wasn't time for our weekly visit because it was last week, awkward silence fills the air and I continue to play with my fingers, I was starting to think if he even remembered I was here. About five minutes later he decides to speak, about time I thought to myself.
"Aah Chanice sorry to keep you waiting, why I wanted to talk about was you leaving the hospital in a few months." I nod letting him continue. "So instead of waiting a few months you can move out next week, I've already sorted out your place of stay with other patients so you won't be far from the hospital so me and some others can check you guys until we feel you guys are able to cope by yourselves. So I suggest you start packing your belongings." I stare at him in surprise, "This is your early Christmas gift" he adds with a smile. " I know you've been through a lot in the past year or a so, but I honestly think you will be able to do this" He reaches over to squeeze my hand with a reassuring smile, I smile at him and thank him for letting me know. I stand up to exit his office - I walk back to my room with a sense of hope in me, I've never really been so happy or excited for a long time and it felt nice not be scared or worried about everything; for once I could actually breathe.

I scan my thumb as the door click open I walk in lightly swinging the door close, I look around my room wondering what I need to take - nothing really; everything I had belonged to the hospital, the only thing I own is a baggy shirt and a pair of joggers and of course my necklace my boyfriend gave to me on our 3rd year anniversary of us dating. It was a gold locket that had a picture of me and Devontè standing outside my house - that day my family decided to invite him to our summer barbeque, it was our first appearance together as a couple too. We kept  our relationship a secret because my parents wouldn't approve of Dev. He was apart of a gang, even though his profession was bad and was the reason to his death, Dev wasn't like the other's he was special.

*Flashback*
I walk down the street on the phone to my sister " Yes Cheyenne I'll be home before mum comes" I sneaked out the house so I could go to my friends party - my mum wasn't into parties because she thought that's how you would end up reckless and pregnant, I didn't care about that because I knew I wasn't that type of person I was a smart girl who knew her worth. I say bye to my sister on the phone before I put my phone back in my black hand gun shaped purse. I had to walk to my friends house so my mum doesn't know I'm gone, I would of taken the car but Ella don't live to far from me. I make it around the corner with my heels clicking on the concrete, my hips swayed a bit as I walked in a short black bodycon dress showing of my curves, I pulled it up a bit so my boobs wouldn't slip out my dress, my usually curly locks were straight passed my shoulders, I made it up the steps and flicked my hair back - I pressed my lips together making sure my red lipstick wasn't faded, the music was blaring out loud from the house the door was opened already so I walked inside; the house was full and I could feel everybody's body heat I walked past the dancing people that I recognized from my school and made my way to the living room. I noticed Somerella dancing away with some of our friends, I started making my way towards them before I was pulled back by someone I turned around and saw a tall guy holding unto me. I looked at him closely scanning his features; he seemed to have light eyes, and a light complexion he was dressed casually, a simple white T and some jeans and some J's to seal the look. I wasn't going to lie but he was actually cute, I recognized him from school but never really knew his name all I knew was that he was a drug dealer or some sortHe let go of my hand as I turned around he looked me up and down liking what he was saw, he licked his lips before speaking damn that was instant turn on I thought. "Shit ma, I swear you one of them good girls that don't do parties" he asked. I rolled my eyes and flicked my air past my shoulder I looked him up and  down. "But a good girl doesn't break the rules does she?" I asked with a seductive smirk on my face he smiled as he leaned in closer "Come let's go somewhere else so we we can get to each other well" his breath tickled the hairs on my neck causing them to stand straight, I looked at him and bit much lip as I walked away with him, I even forgot to say hi to Sorella and my friends. We walked upstairs and into a guest room, I was laid back against the wall as his warm hands caressed my bare thighs - started planting kisses all over my neck making it to my jaw, I crashed my lips upon his as we start grinding in sync - my hands trailed under his shirt as I created an invisible trail across his  stomach, I pulled off his shirt as he began unzipping my dress he carried me of tell and the bed, I unbuckled his belt and his trousers leaving him in his boxers...

*End of Flashback*

Thinking of us first meeting made me feel some type of way, he was the first guy I ever gave myself to yet we didn't know each other well after the we started messing around till we made it official. I got pregnant at the age of 17, nobody knew I was pregnant because I was keeping it a surprise for Devontè but then that was the day when my world fully came crashing down.

Author's Note - Aah Chapter 4 is out! I told you that I would post before Christmas :) Next update should be out sometime next week so yeah.
I would like to actually comment and vote so I know what I'm writing is good, also please back to Chapter 3 and vote & comment for me :)
Also I would like to thank you for making me reach over reads!

Merry Christmas,
- Courtney- Crest