16 & Pregnant

16 & Pregnant

Destiny Evans isn't the most popular or well-known girl at Woodville High. Just like every other girl in her school, she has a major crush on Cameron Owen's. The school's IT boy. Unlike Cameron, he knows nothing of her even though they both share the same History class.

Destiny is going to overhear a group of girls talking about a party Cameron is going to be hosting. Like the love struck teen she is over him, she decides that, that's going to be her one and only chance to actually get him to notice her, even though she wasn't invited and when she does go. Let's just say that's when her life story begins...

** If you haven't or don't know. My original book that was called 16 & Pregnant got deleted..i don't know why but it just did. When that happened, I just wanted to give up writing, that book was one of my favorites personally. So now that, that had happened...I decided to make another book like that one, which is going to be this one, instead of using random characters, i am going to be using their son they had as one of the main characters : ).. So you will be meeting Cassandra and Quinton again! - And for those who haven't read my original book, that's alright, you won't be lost on this one. Hopefully this book will be a success like m other book was : ) Enjoy... **