Lost Memories

A/N: Eh, Im having a huge writer block so please bear with me on this part. Its not finished, I will upload more later. As for now, I hope you all will enjoy reading my story!

Comment/Vote/Fan! <3

- Just cause Im Kenny

-----------------------

- Lost Memories -

They both walked down by the ocean, their waves slammed into the sand, and her legs splashed the water she laughed out loud happily - it was her first time experiencing the nature’s water. She shrieked - Levi jumped back alarmed but he relaxed goofily when he saw her - where there was a seaweed tickled her feet; it felt weird to her so she tried to shake it off. He was surprised at her high spirited even when she was lost, far away from her home as the water splattered on him, soaking his black shorts. Levi yelled out as soon as his foot hit something soft, his face was smashed into the ground, and the hot sand got stuffed in his mouth that he coughed harshly. He panicked for Acid’s safety, but he stopped when his eyes met hers - while they both were laying at the very end of the store - instantly, his worrying thoughts vanished -

She grunted as she shook her leg side to side to get the grossed looking green murky thing off that were on her foot. Acid came to a sudden stop to bend down, she was seriously focused on getting rid of the seaweed on her foot she muttered grossly, but at last, she picked it off. Her back was being thumped against, she fumbled toward the sand, bewildered until she saw his calming green eyes; she smiled at him while holding his hand as they were laying on the sand.

- ‘You know, I’m really glad I met you today,’ Levi finally spoke to her softly, ‘Every day, I’d come out here on the beach just to watch the ocean,’ he lowered his voice that Acid pressed closer to his side, ‘I’d always keeping on thinking about nonsense. Now, it’s like you are the link to the purpose of my life. That’s why I’d like to help you.’

She blushed at his sudden emotional words, ‘I am glad too as well, it was you that made me lose control of my wings for a moment…’ She trailed off to smirk a little before she begun again, ‘I feel like I’ve already known you from somewhere else, but that doesn’t matter - I am honored that you are willing to help me, so no need to thank me; I am to thank you,’ her grey eyes sparkled when he smiled at her.

There was huge brown cabin where Levi lived - in middle of the tropical forest - he showed Acid around his house - ‘Here’s the kitchen’ - Acid admired the hard wood floor, the windows were in front of the sink, the kitchen’s counters were black marble; her favorite was the tall table in middle of the kitchen where there was a set of bowl filled with bananas, apples, grapes, pineapples, and the rest of the fruits she did not recognize. Levi gestured her to take any fruits as she wished, dreamily she wandered her hand right above the mountain of fruits, then she gasped excitedly as she spotted the red cherries. ‘Go ahead,’ he chuckled while Acid widened her eyes as she started eating the cherries. ‘And here’s the bathroom if you wish to shower,’ Levi pointed to the right down the hall. ‘That door to the guest bedroom that will be your room now,’ he instructed her patiently. Acid looked at him generously that he had been too wonderful to her , she watched him as he raised his eyebrow slightly as his smile crooked, ‘What’s up?’ his voice woke her up; she blushed. She shook her head giggling as she danced her way to her new room, Levi followed her from the behind - her new room was perfect to her, she loved that she could go out in the back on the porch from her bedroom, the smell of fresh wood swam in her nose, her bed was a queen-sized bed covered with green sheets and pillows; there was a small desk with a lamp in the corner. ‘Everything is perfect!’ She exclaimed when she jumped on her bed.

In the back of Levi’s cabin, he led Acid to the long swing chair, they both sat down as the chair rocked quietly; he began, ‘What are you?’

She blinked at his bluntness, ‘I am a butterfly,’ she said simply. His face hardened when those hurt feelings swam in his chest made him angry at her, because she knew her answer wasn’t enough to satisfy his curiosity. ‘I know… But how can you be in a human form? And where is the Whaimond planet of yours?’ He kept his voice calm, but she could sense his bitterness.

‘My home planet is above the clouds - dazzling diamonds everywhere, there sky is faded purple sometimes it would change to pink, and there is only one King that rules the whole planet.’ She paused thoughtfully, ‘I don’t know how to explain to you how I am in the human form, but all I can say is that I am able to transform from my original form - butterfly that is - to any shape I’d wish to become.’ Levi stared at her while she continued, ’Because I am a butterfly, I develop poisonous acidity as they would seep out of my skin, that is when I am going to transform.’ She yawned sheepishly.

‘Why did you come on the Earth?’

The clouds above them rumbled loudly, the sky was getting dark as the lightings boomed into Acid’s ears; she flinched, ‘I….I don’t remember.’ Acid frowned, ‘Last thing I remembered was when Tony gave me something to drink, I drank it; I fell asleep.’