Prologue

Prologue

BOROUGH INSTITUTE,

SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA

"Hey Mitch, are you going home already?" Karen asked me as we walked out of our classroom.

"Yeah, I'm gonna take a full nap, why?" I ask her back. Tomorrow's the start of the vacation. No more classes. I need to pamper myself with sleep.

Then suddenly a guy approached me, "Hey gorgeous. Can we go out tonight?"

"Uhmmmm. . . I'm sorry Jackson but I have to go somewhere else." I answered him.

"But you said you're going home..." It's Karen, I cut her out.

"Ahhh. . Change of mind. I need to visit a friend. Bye guys!" then I walked away from them.

Jackson has been trying to court me for a couple of years but I always ran away from him. I don't know. I just don't feel him. I have a lot of boy friends, I mean, friends that are boys, but I don't feel any aloofness with them. I'm happy and comfortable when their around. But with my suitors? Oh, well, I've got a lot of alibis. . .

I heard whistles as I walk through the corridor. Some even dared to say "Hi!", "Hey, Sexy!" and "You're looking hot with your undergarments." Psh. . . Sexual Harassment. I'm used to it. I effin' don't care! But not until they try to touch a part of me. They'll probably know where they should belong.

I reached the parking area and walked towards my car. Tss, another love letter on my windshield? Aren't they getting tired of doing this?

I picked it up and thrown it on the nearest bin.

I was about to hop in my car when a I felt a hand in my elbow. I looked and saw a familiar face.

"Johnny! Hey! When did you come back? You should've told me you're arriving so I have fetch you in the airport." I told him as I hug him tight. He's my bestfriend since I was a kid.

"I just arrive and yet you're doing your sermons. Why not just say you missed me. That's more acceptable, Honey " yeah, it's how we call each other. He's super sweet that most people think that we're in a deeper relationship.

I chuckled. He hold my face and look into my eyes. Our foreheads joined, and he whispered "I miss you too." He smiled and pinched my nose.

"Awwww! Isn't it my nose that you missed?" I told him while chuckling.

"Yeah I missed you but I missed your nose even more. Ahahaha!"

Ring.Ring Ring

Our fun moments were distracted by a phone call.

"That's yours." he said.

I get my phone from my pocket and checked the screen.

"It's Mom." I said and picked it up.

"Hey, Mom! I missed you!" I said while my eyes are glued on him. This guy's so cute. He possesses everything that a girl desires. Tall, White, Handsome, Sweet, Caring, Thoughtful. . . haaaaay. . If only he is seeing me as a girl, I would definitely fall for him. But fate has designed us to be partners, bestfriends, siblings. I know he sees me as his younger sister. And that is why he is so protective.

"Yes Mom, when do you want me to go home?" I'm drawn to reality when I heard Mom on the other line. "Next week? Oh sure Mom, I'd be willing to do that. . . 'kay, bye. I love you too."

"Do you want me to come with you?" he asked.

As much as I want to, I know he has his business in here that I can't just drag him anywhere. He manages one of their companies here.

"You're busy, I know. And besides, you just came back from the Philippines. You might not enjoy at all."

He sighed. "I'll follow as soon as I get the chance. You take care. And wait for me."

Though I'm not sure with what he said, I still answered, "Sure, I will."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Author's Note:

Ang layo ba ng title??? ahahaha! Basta abangan niyo na lang. Pipilitin kong ipasok yang title na yan. . . hihi! Iyan talaga yung flow. Basta!

O pano? Vote, Comment, and Fan na lang ha????? Kailangan ko pa kasing pumunta sa Puregold para bumili ng tisyu. Dumugo na naman ang ilong ko eh . . Kekeke!

"One who does not believe will never be happy."

henedew?????

ahaha! basta yun na yun! period. quotation mark.

¡Gracias!

CHEB27