My Sweet, Sweet Prison

*BEWARE!!! THIS STORY IS GOING TO HAVE LOTS OF MUSH!!!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE ADORABLENESS, THEN LEAVE THIS STORY NOW!!! Thanks. :D*

"Celeste. Celeste, wake up." A voice murmured in my ear.

I didn't want to wake up. I was perfectly happy, cuddled up in his arms. 

"Mm, Shut up." I nestled closer into the warmth. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. 

"But we have to get up. We have school today."

"Let's skip." 

"No."

"Nicky!!" 

"Celestey!" He mimicked, then hauled me out of bed, grabbing out my arms and pulling me out from the covers. I was too tired to struggle, so I just let him drag me onto the floor. 

"Now get dressed." 

"I don't wanna!" I whined, not moving an inch.

"Fine, you can go to school like that, then."

"'Kay." I muttered sleepily. 

There was some rustling, and I assumed he was putting his clothes. 

"Come on, Celeste."

"No." Sighing again, he picked me up, slinging me over his shoulder. I was too tired to complain. 

Nick took me downstairs and out to his car, flinging me into the seat. I slouched against the seat, falling asleep again.

 Nick was my twin, and my best friend. We shared a room, which was why we were sleeping in the same bed. He had his own bed of course, but I had a nightmare last night and he had to calm me down. He was older than me by half an hour, and he constantly teased me about it. 

"We're there!" He yelled, right into my ear, startling me awake. It jerked my to full awareness, and I shot up, only to be restrained by seat belt. I glared at him, punching him on the arm. 

"Ow," He said, humoring me. 

I sighed, and got out of the car. I felt a breeze against my legs, and I shivered. What the... 

I stared down at my self. Oh crap! I was stil wearing my nightgown. My very embarassing nightgown, the one that had piggies in bathtub all over it. Oh no.... I covered my eyes with my hands, then opened the fingers, peaking through.

Nick was chuckling at me. I glared at him horrified. 

"Nicky!!!!" I wailed, "Why didn't you sa-a-ay something?!" 

"I did, but you wouldn't listen to me. You were too busy sleeping."

I looked down at myself, my cheeks getting red. I can't believe he did this to me. I felt tears threaten at my eyes, and I tried to push them back, but I couldn't. The slipped free, pouring down my face in rivers. Why would he betray me like this? 

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. 

"Come on, Ce-ce. I'm sorry. Don't cry." He begged. I looked up at him-he was half a foot taller than me, with sandy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was very muscled, with a slight six-pack and huge biceps. He was always gentle with me, but I had seen his more than once get really mean with people who teased me or hurt me. He was very protective of me. 

He was looking down at me too, concern showing in his eyes. "It's okay," I sniffled. 

"I brought you some clothes..." He trailed of, searching my face, hoping for forgiveness.