EPILOGUE

• Dedicated to EVERYONE

(A/N: I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS THE LAST OF THIS STORY, BUT I GUESS IT'S TIME TO LET THIS ONE GO AND TO LET EVERYTHING BE OKAY!!!!! I WAS SO GLAD TO KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS LOVED THIS STORY AND THAT MAKES ME SOO HAPPY AND FEEL A LIFT OFF OF MY SHOULDERS! I HONESTLY DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD REALLY READ IT, JUST JESSE HERSELF, BUT THANK YOU ALL <3)

EPILOGUE, LAST ONE. THIS IS THE END!

------------------------------------

***10 YEARS LATER***

Jesse's POV

I was backstage, cheering on the boys of course who were still the biggest boy band, well I wouldn't say 'boy band' much anymore, they've grown up surely. Josh is still their drummer, but I'm in a new band that's gotten quite popular, even Kristin is the guitarist like we've always dreamed of.

Tonight was One Direction's last concert ever, of course they would still be hellah famous, but this was their time to settle down. They still have merchandise coming out and movies, even books, but tonight it their last. They still update on Twitter as usual, they make more Video Diaries because all of the directioners had missed it, and Modest Management was fired by the boys eight years ago.

"I can't believe tonight is our last night of being on stage, this is it. This is us. We've come so far and we couldn't thank you guys enough!" Liam said, his eyes tearing up.

"Massive thank you for all the support we've had for the last thirteen years!!! It's been such a wonderful time, who knows...maybe we'll come back when we feel like we've settled down enough. I've grown so close to these boys, I practically know what they're thinking-" Louis got cut off by Niall.

"What am I thinking, Lou?" Niall asked with a smile. The crowds laughed.

"Food. What else? Anyways, we love you guys so much and we couldn't have done it without you." Louis finished his sentence, Niall was chuckling. His need for food will always be the same, no matter what.

"You guys have been with us through the whole way, to the fans who respected our girlfriends and my best friends...brothers even, thank you so much." Zayn smiled, waving to the crowds.

"For all the fans who know every single lyric from Torn to now, we couldn't appreciate it enough, everyone who follows us on twitter, instagram...even Vine...I just wanted to thank you guys. We all love you and my wife, Jesse had sent all of her love to you guys all of this time. Jesse could you come out on stage?" Harry said into the microphone. I felt a little confused, but went on anyways, waving to people as I got closer to the boys.

"Jesse and I probably wouldn't be allowed to be together if this one fan who put these two videos together, please pull up those videos on the big screen, Paul!" Harry pointed to the screen behind us. Everyone turned to watch. It was of me drumming with the mouthing towards Harry and the kissing in the twitcam.

"We wanted to give a special thanks to this fan who had uploaded it, it didn't ruin us or anything, it made everything a hundred percent better." Harry started to tear up, I smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"This is really it, isn't it?" Niall's voice cracked, he was about to cry.

"It is, but our fans will still be there for us, won't they?" Liam asked, the cheers got soo loud, I don't know how the boys do it.

"I guess, this is our goodbye, we love you all." Zayn said, blowing one big kiss out to everyone.

One Direction had been officially done, but in the future came back for one more tour, their shows sold out as soon as they announced that tour that happened later on. Life was so much better. 

Oh, I'm also expecting a baby girl...

-----------------------------------------

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS! THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK AND I KNOW THAT ONE DIRECTION WON'T REALLY END IN 10 YEARS, BUT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE THIS WORK IN THE WAY I WANTED IT TO. I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

THIS IS MY FOURTH BOOK COMPLETED, PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS...THEY ARE ALL ONE DIRECTION!

VOTE :)

COMMENT ;)

FAN ME :D

- Kristin xxxxxx