O·N·E

Hermione was upset. It was easy to understand, yet so hard for her to comprehend.

Her best friend's just got into a fight, resulting in one of them leaving.

So, she made a quick decision. She was going to leave her orphaned, unwanted bestfriend lonely. It was a mean thing to do.

"Harry, I'm spending Christmas alone. There is nothing you can say or do to change that!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Fine. I'll stay here, Hermione. But I hope you know your a real-"

Hermione walked away, not in a clear state of mind.

Once she got out of the barriers, she apparated away.

***

Somehow, she ended up in Godric's Hollow. The cold winter's air pierced the small amount of skin that wasn't covered.

She wandered around.

She had been here once, secretly. It was the summer before fifth year. It had lost it's happiness.

She kept her head down, she was a wanted person. She watched her feet make prints in the snow.

She ended up in front of a cemetery. The brave Gryffindor she was, she opened the gate.

Hermione walked around for a while. Then she saw a blonde head. She recognized it.

In her vulnerable state, she walked over.

He was infront of James and Lily Potter's grave.

Hermione was about five feet away when he noticed her.

He didn't forget his role in society. He pointed his wand at her.

"No, Malfoy. Please, don't."

He looked at the grave then back at her. He lowered his wand.

"Why are you here, Granger? Where's Potter and Weasley?" Malfoy interrogated.

"I'm alone. And why are you here?" she said. "I won't tell anyone!" Hermione added fast.

"I'm apologizing."

"For wh-"

"Two people died for their son. And he saved the world. I was so mean to him. Then what do I do to repay then for making my youth free of Voldemort. I join him!"

Hermione was shocked to see the Draco Malfoy act like this.

"What's the deal with you?" Malfoy asked nonchalantly.

"I didn't want to spend Christmas on the run with Harry."

"I'm probably going to regret saying this, but do you want to stay at my hideout, Granger?"

"Sure...."