Chapter 30 (Part II)

'Not bad Khushi Kumari Gupta,' Arnav thought, smirking.

'After all she's your woman,' a part of him cheered.

Arnav couldn't help but smile at his own words...

Khushi on the other hand, all of a sudden felt her heart racing – dhak dhak... dhak dhak... dhak dhak...

A gust of wind hit her, letting her feel the change in the air...

'He's here!' she thought, her heart rejoicing inside.

**********************************************************

She wanted to look around frantically to seek him out, but she didn't – the last thing she needed was to alert Shyam of Arnav's presence.

But her eager heart didn't let her rest completely – she tried to look for him as subtly as she could, in the name of 'looking around the airport for the first time.'

And after about 10 seconds of searching, her thirsty eyes finally caught sight of him...

They didn't need to exchange words for them to know how much these minutes apart had tortured both of them – their eyes said it all; the yearning, the panic, and now the relief...

The second their eyes met, determination spread across both people's hearts with a force to be reckoned.

Arnav gently blinked his eyes, letting her know that he was with her now and he had everything under control.

And Khushi in response blinked eyes, telling him that she trusted him.

With that she turned back to Shyam smiling with an extra twinkle in her eyes.

And Shyam falling for her trap went on to walk inside, happily throwing a hand over Khushi's shoulder.

Arnav fisted his fingers at the sight; his blood boiling seeing the bast*** trying to take advantage of his Khushi.

Meanwhile the girl in question shot him a helpless look, silently pleading him to free her soon from this torture – and Arnav just gave a slight nod while blinking his eyes, telling her to hold on just a little more.

"All set? Does everyone remember what they have to do?" Arnav spoke into the earpiece.

"Yes Sir," came the replies from all the officers.

"Then let's get started," Arnav said.

Shyam was leading Khushi towards the entrance of the airport, while there were about 5 goons walking behind them in two lines, looking out for any danger.

Shyam was a great manipulator and he had many contacts – which is why until now he hasn't been arrested. And his list of strengths end right there – he may have contacts but other than that he wasn't the strongest, nor the smartest person on earth.

He got all this power from his inherited money – but as mentioned before, that was the only thing he had.

So when the boss himself wasn't very smart, how will his goons be any smarter?

Shyam was walking with Khushi, not looking back even once as he was confident that no one would be coming after him due to the contacts he has within the police force, and he was also sure that his goons would be there to watch out for danger, if any.

But least did he know that within these past few months Arnav had already figured out which officers in the police were under Shyam's control. After all, he was also ASR, and ASR got the information he wanted by hook or crook. And so today Arnav had very carefully contacted specific officers for the mission today and made sure the black sheep were not involved.