Harry Styles Series Imagine Dirty

Here I am walking in the halls of my school. Its the first day of School and i really hope that i don't get bullied by the now hot senior Harry Styles he always calles me fat or slut stupid good for nothing it makes me feel bad but its just that he is soooo cute. He walkes in with his best friends Alex and Steven they are even worse than him "Who's the fat little Junior over there. Paisley McCabe" i tried to speed walk than he caught up to me "What do you want Harry Leave me alone" "Oh the little pig has something to say huh. Steven!!" he yells steven comes "Wassup Haz" he says "The little pig has something to say" harry says "Oh yeah,and whats that" steven says with a smirk "She wants us to leave her alone." harry was about to say something until the school bell rung "At break,your fat ass is mine" those word haunted me through first and second period then then the bell rung for our 1 hour break i had a text from my friend Layla that says 'come down i havent seen u in forever' our school was very different we had elevators to go up and down so i got on the elevator and i saw..... Harry i pressed the 1st floor trying to get those words out of my head then all of a sudden the elevator stopped "Oh great" i mumbled harry was taking off his sweater "What the Fuck are you doing" i said "Its hot in here. and i dont do really good in small spaces" "oh" i said "Why are you so mean to me" i managed to get out "Because" he said "Because What!" i yelled "Because. I think i Really Like you" "What?" i said looking confused "Look its not my fault I'm sexually attracted to you and im sorry for what i said i just didnt know what else to say to you and i know you weigh 112 pounds and 5'3 and i love how you dress how you do your hair i love.......you" listening to his low raspy brittish accent say that to me i felt like i was something special to him."So do you really expect me to do you right now just because you said that!!!!!!!!!!"Yes i want to have sex with you right now... deal with it!" and with that i was so confused and to think being in a stuck elevator.. it was hot i took off my heels than my leather jacket than my shirt "What what the hell are you doing Paisley" he said " You want to have sex, then lets have sex."i said trying to sound sexy he rushed over to me and kissed me roughly but yet with passion. "Jump" he said and i did as i was told i was just in my bra and panties and he was shirtless with just his boxers his warm body made me wet to think im a junior about to fuck one of the hottest seniors he unhooked my bra and kissed my nipple and massaging the other he layed me down and took off my panties with his teeth"wow i made you this wet" he said then licked one part of my clit i moaned in pleasure then he dipped his tounge in my pussy in a part that i have never known that could feel so good "mmm. right there" he licked up and down again and again until i felt a knot in my stomach "I-Im close" i managed to get out hardly breathing "Cum babe" he said against my clit and with that i cumed in his mouth. he licked all of my juices proudly then stood up and i rubbed his boner through his boxers and slid his boxers down and took all of him in my mouth he moaned in pleasure "wow your so sexy babe" then i felt his penius twitch in my mouth then a second later he cumed in me i swallowed happily than got off my knees he picked me up and threw me on the ground then openend my legs then positioned at my entrance "Ready babe" he asked me i knodded and he slammed into me without giving me no time to adjust with every thrust he hit my g-spot "Harder" i moaned and with his right hand he grabbed the bar above us and with his left hand he grabbed my back and started to go in and out roughly i threw my head back in pleasure "Im going to cum" i yelled "Hold it babe just a little longer" i managed to do that. his thrusts got sloppier and he said "Cum babe" and i did with our juices together he threw his head back in pleasure and he pulled out of me kissing me much more roughly "I didnt mean what i said earlier" he said putting his clothes on "I dont like you.. i love you" and i put my last heel on and he kissed me softly then all of a sudden the elevator door opend it was a crowd of people standing there he grabbed my hand and said "Make room for my girlfriend" i was walking in shock then people were like "Oooooo i see a hickey" i threw my hair to my right to cover it and i thought this is going to be an intresting school year.