A Real Friendship

Ok you might think this is just another one of "those" story's but I think it's going to be a good one. If you think it's bad well that's your opinion and I don't really need to hear it on my message board,so if it's a positive than I don't care if you post it but if it's negative than I don't really want to hear it because I don't need anymore drama in my life so..Hope you like it readers!!

Jessica was just a typical girl. She had chores. She barly did them. When she wasn't doing them she was on adventures. Adventures where she discovered the world,and where she could be herself. One day on one of her adventures she found a baby bunny sitting in a soaking wet cardboard box. It was storming out. She had to get away from the stench. The stench of her mom. Her mom smoked. On January 7th, 2001 Jessica's mom Lorien was on the edge of well..you know..dieing. Jessica tried throwing away her ciggerets but her mom just took them back. One day Jessica was trying to help her mom by throwing them away and she punched Jessica..right in the face. Jessica called child protection services and they took Jessica away for 5 years but they finally returned her for a while. Jessica didn't like her mom after what she did. She could not get that image of what her face looked like after Lorien Jessica's mom punched her in the face. Her face was pure..red. There were teeth laying in Jessica's hand and red, her hand was covered in pure red, all she saw was that color. So..anyway back to the bunny. Jessica saw the bunny just sitting there shivering in her soping wet white fluffy fur. On the box there was writing but Jessica couldn't make it out because of the rain making it droop. She thought it almost said,"Take it, it's worthless." Jessica thought,who would do such a thing like this? She decided to take it home..her mom wouldn't care. Her mom would just kill it if she wanted to. Jessica picked up the box and put the bunny in her jacket so it would be warm and dry off. She still took the box with her because she didn't have any boxes at home. All that had were ciggeret boxes. Jessica really didn't feel like going home. She didn't feel like seeing her mom today. But she had to go home and see her mom and eat dinner with her. Oh ya..that's right I have to cook dinner tonight because mom is to lazy. She's to busy smoking Jessica thought. When she was on her way home she realized that her hair was soping wet and she looked like a girl from one of those scary movies with her hair like that. And her boots were filled with water to her ankles. To make things even better a car splashed a huge puddle on Jessica when she was walking home. It had been 2 hours since Jessica has left home. Lorien thinks Jessica is at a party. But Jessica has no friends. Why would I go to a party? Jessica thought. Jessica was tired of getting wet so she decided to run home. Keeping the bunny secured and warm in her jacket pocket she ran home and ran straight to her room. She grabbed a towel from the bathroom and dried off the little bunny that was some what dry. Jessica was surprised to see her bunny food and water bottle sitting in the corner from her bunny she had when she was 6. Now Jessicas 12. She poured some food into a dish and pushed it over to the bunny. The bunny had to be starving sitting there for probably a couple of days. The bunny sniffed the food and took one pellet out and crunched. After one pellet the bunny seemed to be pretty energetic. Wow! this stuff really works thought Jessica. Jessica didn't feel like making dinner tonight. Jessica put on dry clothes brushed her hair grabbed the bunny and slept with the bunny laying right besides her.Chapter 2:Jessica woke up with the birds chirping and the the sun blazing on her face. The bunny was still laying there next to Jessica,breathing lightly. Oh ya school, I don't feel like going today. Jessica skipped school when she felt like it, her mom didn't care,she doesn't care about anything. She got up opened her window,because the smoke smell grew over night,and it was REALLY strong. All the sudden Jessica got a really bad pain in her it almost seemed like her ribs. After 10 minutes the pain went away. Jessica got up and when she got up she saw a food pellet under her bunny. "Honey,why did you bring food on my bed?" Jessica decided to name her bunny Honey. When Jessica picked up the "food pellet" she found out that it wasn't a food pellet. "OWW!!" Jessica screamed. Now she had a really bad pain. And that pain lasted for about 30 minutes! Then, Jessica started screaming in pain. She heard footsteps coming. She hurried and out the bunny in the box before her mom came in."Jessica why are you screaming?",her mom said."Because my stomach hurts SOO bad like I am about to have a baby or something!!" Ok let's get you in the car and we are going to the hospital." Before. they left Jessica grabbed the bunny and now she didn't care if her mom saw it or not. When Jessica got in the car she had to move ciggeret boxes out of the way to sit down. It was a 30 minute drive to the hospital. It seemed like the whole way she was screaming in pain. When they got to the hospital Jessica and her mom where running into the hospital. Her mom didn't even carry her. "Help, I need help." Jessica's mom yelled."Ok,what's wrong with her?" said a nurse. " I don't know but her stomach is killing her". Before she finished saying that the nurse took her into a room. They played her down on a bed and checked what was wrong with her. When they got the results a nurse went out and told Jessica's mom what was wrong. She said that she inhaled to much ciggeret smoke. Jessica's mom rushed to the room quickly but before she could get there Jessica pasted with the bunny laying right besides her.