I'm finally meeting them......Chapter 30

"Little things" by One Direction.....nothing to do with the chapter.....

Destiny's POV

'Hey Dez??' Dan said looking up form his phone, I looked at him.

'Umm, I kinda have some work in California and have to go there for a few weeks, I don't wanna leave you alone so........' 

I nodded, understanding what he meant 'Yeah, it's alright, we'll go.....wait' I suddenly said

He looked at me worriedly

'That's where I lived when I was young' I said, looking into thin air and thinking about my past.

He gulped 'I know, that's why I thought you....I mean I don't know if you wanna go back' 

I looked at him, putting my head in his chest 'I'll go' 

He kissed the top of my head 'Thanks Dez' 

'When are we leaving??' I asked

'Tonight' 

I gasped 'I didn't prepare, Dan, how do you expect me to go tonight??' 

He shook his head smiling 'It's alright Dez, we'll go on our private jet, so don't worry, just bring a few clothes, we're only gonna be there for 2 weeks' 

I nodded, standing up 'I'll go and get ready than' 

I end to our room and started taking some clothes and putting them in a bag, I also took some of Dan's clothes, he'd be too lazy to do it on his own

I started thinking about Carter and Will. Carter must be 26, Will must be 25 and I'm 24. They must've grown a lot, I wonder if they're dating someone, fuck, even married.

I sighed, I don't know how I'll act of I saw them. I'm not planning into going to them. It'll break my heart to see them.

It's only for 2 weeks, Dez, it'll be alright........

**~**

'DEZ!!!!' I heard Dan call out, 'WHAT???' I yelled back form the room 

He came in the room, pulling me up form the bed 'Let's go, I already put ten bags in the jet' 

I sighed, looking at Dan 'What if I bump into them?? Dan, I don't know how I'll act' I started crying

'Hush, Dez, it'll be alright, they're your brothers, they'll be over the moon to see you're alive and well' he said rubbing my back and wiping away my tears.

I nodded, he smiled.

We went to the jet and the pilot started to fly.

**~**

Getting off the plane, I looked around.

Oh California.....I missed you.....

I twirled around, feeling the breeze around me. The air around me. It was freaking hot since it was July.

Dan laughed, tugging on my hand 'Come on, I booked the hotel, lets go' 

We sat in a taxi and went to the hotel Dan booked.

The ride was silent....

'Do you remember all this??' Dan asked quietly, looking at me.

I nodded slowly, looking out the window 'Everything' I whispered

'Do you wanna stay here, or back in France??' He asked looking down

'Don't worry Dan, I'll always live in France, I love it there, I'm actually glad that you live there, it...it was my dream to live there' I aid smiling at him, remembering the time I told my mother I wanted to go to France.

'Really??' He asked shocked

I nodded 'I always asked my mo-mother to let me stay here sometime' I six smiling sadly.

He hugged me tightly, I did the same.

The car stopped, Dan payed the money and we got out.

I looked at the hotel and gasped

'What's wrong??' Dan asked 

'I know this hotel, it....it looks familiar' I ska looking at him

He took my hand in his 'Maybe.....lets go inside' 

We went inside and took our keys to our hotel. I say in one of the couches.

'Dan lets go walking' I said to Dan

'Its late Dez' he said, I pouted making him sigh 'Alright, let's go' 

**~**

'Dannnnnnnnnn' I wined, he laughed.

We were at a park nearby and I was sitting on the swing, he was swinging it so fucking fast, I was scared to death.

'DANNNNNN, STOPPPPPPP' I shouted, it was late at night.

'Mommy, Daddy can I go to the swings??' We heard a small little girl say, I looked around to see dorm where. 

But couldn't find it and Dan was swinging so fast.

A couple in there 20's came with a small girl that looked like she was 4 years old.....

Woah, is that their daughter....they must've married fast.

They were waiting waiting at the side for me to stop so that the girl could swing.

'Danny, stop' I said, holding the robe right around my hands

Thankfully he did and I got off and looked better at the couple

'Thank you' The elder girl said and the small one sat on the swing.

I looked at the guy......so familiar.....very familiar.....

'Carter honey, will you push Lexi??' The elder girl asked

I widened my eyes 'Carter??' My eyes started to water

He looked at me confused 'Don't you remember me??' I said to him, my heart breaking.

'Look closer' I said, he did and his eyes widened.

2 updates in a day......;)))) liking how the book's going??

Roses are red 

Violets are blue

The longer we're separate

The more We're forgetting.......