My Five Husbands - Humor

My Five Husbands by Demz5luv

I woke up in Vegas with amnesia. I had absolutely no idea what I had done last night but I was pretty sure I had had a blast with my five hot new friends! I'm also pretty sure I had gotten drunk and the rest of the lot was hammered as well. However, when I did come to my senses I realized I had four hot friends and a hot husband. Except, neither of us remembers which one of the jerk-faces here I married! For God's heavenly sake! I had just turned 18 a month ago and now I'm a mystery man's freaking wife! This is so not cool...Matt is going to kill me..

*

The book starts of fun, funny and semi crazy; fully living the phrase ‘what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas’ then the fun stops – momentarily – and pandemonium ensures when Carmen wakes up hangover, married and completely clueless as to who her husband is. Add in a couple of wrong guesses, some sweet and really wild moments and a twist that no one will see coming and you have a book that will take you on the ride of your life!

‘My Five Husbands’ will take you on an emotional rollercoaster and leave you teary eyed, inspired and happy! Don’t miss out on the ride! Read it today!