1989 TOUR ENDING AND TAY TURNING 26

Oh my gosh, I can't believe the 1989 World Tour is finally over 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

As I write this, OOTW is playing on the radio over here where I am.

The tour started out on May 5th, and it ended on December 12th, turning most of- who am I kidding, all of us Swifties- into emotional wrecks.

I may have not been able to see the tour for myself in person (because she didn't come to my city), but I saw countless videos and pics from the tour and let's just say, I cried, a lot watching those videos.

The tour was full of countless memories, dancing, special guests and everything.

I can remember, I would sit in my room every night/day, going through twitter, seeing the live updates via update accounts. Now, this of course changed and I ended up using Instagram, but whenever I was in a bad mood from school or something, I would wait for the update accounts to post something from the tour, because it put a smile on my face.

This tour also bought along the Clean Speech. This speech makes me cry every time and it's so inspirational. Whenever one of my friends are in a bad time, I suggest they listen to this. Whenever I'm in a bad point in my life or something bad has gone on at school or something, I'll come home, sit in my room and listen to the Clean speech. I kind of imagine myself being there at one of the concerts, hearing her say everything and it's comforting. It's good to hear those words and to know that I'm not damaged just because I've made mistakes, I'm not going nowhere just because I haven't reached my final destination yet, I'm not someone else's opinion of me if they don't know me, I am beautiful etc.

Now, on to the next subject.

OUR BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, CAT LOVING QUEEN IS 26 😭😱🎉🎉🎉🎉

I can't believe that another year has flown by and she's no longer 25, she's now 26.

I'm so proud of her, with everything he's achieved in her career, in her life, in this era, and everything. Over the 7-8 years that I've loved and supported her, there's not a day that goes by where I'm not proud of her, where I don't support her etc.

She's the person I look up to and call her my inspiration. She's the main reason why I picked up a guitar. She's taught me so many things and that I should date nice boys and what I should do when it comes to love and that bandaids don't fix bullet holes etc. Everything that she's taught me, I keep with me everyday and when it comes to times in my life, I'll remember what she's taught me and I have an idea of what to do.

Her songs help me through so many times in my life, good or rough patches. If I'm sad or angry or anything, I'll listen to her, if I'm happy or anything, I'll listen to her, there's no in between, I'm going to listen to her.

This note could go on forever, but I'm not going to do that, because people would get bored.

But I guess I just want to say Happy 26th Birthday to Taylor Alison Swift and that I'm so proud of her and I'll continue to support her and love her until the very end. ❤