Leaving Home

Alyssa's P.O.V

I was currently packing my suitcase when my bestfriend since kindergarten yells for me to hurry up. you're going to make us late for the flight she yells from the bottom of the stairs. im coming i yell back i quickly check my self in the mirror my lightbrown hair is in a beanie i put in my nose ring and applied a little bit of mascara and grabbed my back pack my phone headphones and my suit case. I head downstairs and outside, my nana grabs my bags and puts them in the back with destinee's I take one last look at my house and get in the car with my nana and destinee. buckle up i hear nana say as she takes off toward the airport. 

*skips ride to airport*
Alyssa's P.O.V
Do you want some Starbucks before we get on the plane I turn to Destinee you know damn well that I want Starbucks she answers ok chill woman I say back so we both get up and make our way to the Starbucks stand can I have 2 vanilla bean frappes with extra whip cream I asked the cashier that'll be $10.00 please here you go I say as I hand him the ten dollar bill thank you your drinks will be done shortly thank you I say as we walk around the little shop Alyssa and Destinee we hear our names I got it I say to Destinee as I walk back up to the cashier thanks again I say as I walk back to Destinee with our drinks in my hands here I say as I hand her her drink thanks she says as she takes her sip omg she says what I say a little worried this literally just gave me a food orgasm she said I looked at her and twisted my nose up before busting out laughing hey what's so funny nana says and Destinee looks at me with wide eyes because nana thinks that we are both so very innocent that's the only reason she is letting us go to Sydney Australia alone. Without parental guidance. Which means we can do whatever the fuck we want, nothing Destinee was explaining something someone told her at lunch today before we left for class I say covering for Destinee and hoping to god she bought it, she did because let's face it despite my nose ring my nana this I'm a little angel hahaha it's really quite funny but I have to keep up the act at least until we get to Sydney then all hell will break loose.
* Skip security*
Alyssa's P.O.V
We just got through security and holy shit I have to say they literally might as well strip you naked I mean holy fuck it was very uncomfortable for me to get basically raped in front of your guardian and best friend so any way we are currently walking down the long hallway that leads to the plans with our carry one and we finally get there and me and Destinee turn around to see nana with small tears in her eyes and I almost start crying I hate seeing people I care about cry I quickly run up to her and hug her body be safe baby girl I love you and I hope you make good decisions with me not there to guide you she whispers in my ear I will nana I love you so much thank you for giving me this opportunity to prove to you I will be fine in this horrible world we live in I say back to her I unwillingly let go of her due to the plane beginning to let people board Destinee quickly hugs nana and thanks her for letting me go and start my own journey in this world we unfortunately live in and we hand the lady that looks like she hates her job as much as I hate fake people our plane tickets and she gives us part of the tickets that we need and she looks back up and I give her a genuine smile and she smiles a small but also genuine smile back and we walk down the tunnel thing and right before I enter the actual plane I turn back and see nana waving and crying I shed a small single tear and wave back and enter the plane with my best friend beside me and so now we start our journey to Sydney Australia here we come Aussies you better watch the fuck out here come the good girls that are bad girls that haven't been caught. yet.