Doubting

W/N: Thank you everyone for getting It Was Venom In Their Veins up to over 1,000 reads!! I'm SO happy!!!

Btw, here is a shout-out for my friend Tyreis (who promoted IWVITV in her book)

Read 'Forget Life' by UniqueIn2ManyWayz. It's about a girl named Dalia who has a hard life, especially when her Dad finds out she's disobeyed his rules had has a boyfriend. 

Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/1236882-forget-life

Anyway, I'll stop rattling on like a douche. Here's the next chapter of It Was Venom In Their Veins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  At this point in time, the Insettatii was like a well-oiled machine - smooth, swift and working. Dracul was on the verge of creating some sort of empire; the vampirs were now ready and well as all of them had feasted on human blood.

  Costel looked down at this empire, not believing his luck. Before he was just a rich boy in the city of Bucharest, sponging off his parents. He was a silouhette in the background, just another adolescent from a wealthy family who could afford to send their child to university.

  Now he wasn't even human - he was something better, bigger, stronger - and the lust of blood didn't even scare him. It was just a little cost. And, to makes things better, he was the 'co-owner' of the Insettatii, an uprising civillisation of thirsty vampirs. Life could not be more sweet.

  Costel went out from his quarters, and made way to Dracul. Everyday he was visit him to discuss certain matters of taking care of the Insettatii, like were to strike in Bucharest, and how to handle their growing numbers.

  He rushed up the stairway to the attic, but his pace slowed as he heard a voice that did not belong to Dracul.

  "Master?" he asked, before tentatively walked inside. Shock hit him when he realised that the mystery voice belonged to Mircea. The young man was sat on one of Dracul's seats, facing Costel's master.

  "Hello, Costel," said Dracul, acknowledging his presence. "I was just talking to Mircea."

  Mircea looked at Costel for a couple of seconds without speaking, then diverted his attention back to Dracul.

  "Oh." Costel found himself lost for words. "Should I dismiss myself?"

  "You can stay," Dracul told him a bored tone, then turned Mircea.

  "As I was saying," he began. "You can move into the quarters opposite Costel's."

  Costel himself spluttered. "Why?" he exasperated.

  Dracul shot him a look which meant, 'I said you could stay, not speak'

  "I am appointing Mircea to help me look after the Insettatii," Dracul explained. "As he has shown promise and, besides, we need more vampirs to do so."

  Dracul turned back to Mircea again, changing his stern tone of voice to a calmer one. "You are dismissed. I shall send someone down when your quarters are ready."

  "Mulţumesc," Mircea thanked him before leaving. Costel watched him exit the room before objecting Dracul's decision openly.

  "Why didn't you tell me?" he blurted out. This wasn't fair. Dracul had known Mircea for less than a week.

  "You are my assistant," Dracul said in a tired voice. "I have no need to tell you." He got up and made his way to the door.

  "I... I thought..." Costel tried to find the words and put them into a suitable sentence. But Dracul wouldn't hear of it.