A Full Moon?

So it's been an hour since I've seen Jay's 'junk', still traumatised!

I've unpacked all my things, we may only be staying for a 'long'weekend, but the amount of times my clothes get ruined around these meat heads is unbelievable, Ive been in food fights, water fights, mud rights, alcohol fight (we all threw alcohol all over, it was weird) Ive been in leaf fights and everything...

I was sat on my bed with my legs crossed messing with my the tasteless on my bed cover, its so pretty...

there was a slight knock on my door causing me to lose focus and look up. "BITCH I'M COMING IN! YOU BEST BE DRESSED!" Kyle shouted from the other side of the door, then it opened and he started laughing, I cocked my head to the side in confusion and he said "it rhymed!"

I looked at him dead in the eye "you have problems!" I got up off the bed and walked past him, "like SERIOUS problems!"

"AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE GRANNY HAIR!" he retorted running after me out my room, i turned to him as he stuck his tong out in an accomplishment.

"at least i don't have a dick the size of a tooth pick! and my balls don't looking like baby raisins!" a smirk spread across my face in triumph, fuck yeah! i won whoop!

"ouch" I turned round to see Tyson, he had his arms folded softly across his buff chest, giving me the 'was there any need' look. "you know, people say that when girls and boys pick on each other it means they're in love!" his voice was cheesy and rough. I couldn't help but burst into laughter at the same time as Kyle, a large grin grew across his face, he new what he had done..

"As I was gonna say before i got rudely interrupted by my amazing rhyming skills!" Kyle announced placing his hand on his chest in a proud moment "Jays down stairs with some flash lights, fire wood, food and alcohol, are we going into the woods or not?!" Next thing i know Kyle throws his hands in the air and runs off down the corridor and down the stairs screaming "WHOOP" the whole way down... That kid has problems!

"Ahem" Tyson's voice startled me from my thought patters, i jumped slightly then turned my head slightly to the left to face him, his structure was soft and relaxed against the cold wall, his eyes looking deep at me, almost like he was looking for something, he moved his arms from over his chest and pushed himself off the wall with his shoulder bones as if it was nothing and walked down the corridor in Kyles direction with a jerk of his head as if to say "this way"

Obviously i followed, why on earth would i stand there like a potato on my own then to follow him, we reached the kitchen once again and the memory of their convocation from earlier came rushing into my thought pattern "don't worry, I've got it sorted" "nobody told me it was a full moon?! what are we supposed to do?!" I still wonder what they're talking about but I'm too lazy to even bother getting into it...

As we all made our way into the kitchen, I took my time to notice a few things about this house. Like how its all wooden. Who has a all wooden house? I mean yeah if Jays parents where old but his mom and dad are actually really young, like they had Jay when they where like 18-20 maybe even younger. And there's allot of stuffed animals, like them heads on the walls, they're freaky as fuck, I'm sure Jays dad has put spy cameras in there to watch our every movement!

"You've got your over thinking face on again" Tyson so kindly pointed out. "Have you ever looked at these things and wondered if they're planning revenge whilst you sleep through sports and shit?!" I retorted pointing to a stuffed bulls head hug ever so nicely on the wall. 

"This is why we don't leave you alone to your own thoughts..." Tyson grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled me to the front door "now com'on Jays waiting in the car" I simply nodded and walked out to Jays car

Jays car is one of Those that you go through the woods with, I can't ever find the make of it and whenever I ask he always comes up with some snide remark...

"Shit! I forgot my milkshake's!" My hand flew to my head as in to say 'what a fucking idiot I am!' Jay laughed lightly and handed me a small rucksack "oh don't you just love me?" I opened the bag to see about 4 of my milkshake's in the bag and a bottle of vodka. I smiled and said "only when the moon looks like a toe nail"

With that they all burst out laughing, but oddly, tonight was a full moon. And when the laughter stopped I saw the look on Tyson's face when he looked up at the moon, he's scared about something, and when Tyson's scared, something's not right...

I wonder what's so bad about a full moon? It's just a moon right?