Imagine 3: Prom

Another one written for me by someone else :)

It's prom.. and the hottest guy in the school, Harry Styles, asked me out. I was literally shaking when he asked me. And I just blurted out yes! But now we're here slow dancing without distance;the perfect way to dance.

"(Y/N)," Harry says. "This is the best moment ever, and I can't believe I get to spend it with you."

"I know, me either," you reply as he kisses your forehead. The DJ faints. He's not tired.. he normally keeps the party going but whatever. Harry holds you tight, like if he was going to put you on a bed. The principal says to get out;that something could be contagious _-_ . As you enter the limo with Harry, Harry orders the chauffeur to stay for a bit. He pulls you close to his chest, and starts kissing your neck and unzipping your dress.

"More.." you moan.

"Shhh.." he teases. "I love you, (Y/N)." You fall to the floor of the limo,beacause the chauffeur started driving. Harry's just admiring you from head to toe. You grab his hand to lace him on top.

"Harry.." you moan as he starts running his hand up your leg.

"Yes..?" he asks.

"Nothing.." you say as you pin him down and undress him. That night was meant to be relived!