Chapter 5_Hurt

*Polly's POV*

I haven't spoken to Niall for about a week now.It kills me but you know what?He started it.I can't do anything now.Luke and I are fine but i don't actually feel that spark you know.I just want Niall but Ι can't have him so-

*Ring Ring*

My phone rang interrupting my thoughts.It was a text from Luke.

From:Luke

Hey babe ! I was wondering if you wanna go on a date with me at the park?

I replied...

To:Luke

Yes ! What time ?

He replied really fast...

From:Luke

At seven ! Don't be late xx

I didn't reply and looked at the clock.Hmm it's 5 so i have to get ready since tha park is 30 minutes from my house.

I took a shower and put my hair on a high pony tail.I did my make up and went to my wardrobe to decide what to wear.I picked black skinny jeans,a pink shirt,pink heels and my black coat.

I looked myself at the mirror.Yep perfect ! Just kidding.I'm not perfect i'm just me and i'm totaly okay with that.Now the time is 6:30 so i have to go.I grabbed my keys and locked the house as my parents weren't home.It was dark by now.I walked down the street when i heard someone behind me.I turned around but no one was there.I swear i heard someone.Anyway,just don't think about it Polly.

Then i heard a noise from behind and turned around.I looked around and then i saw him.He was taller than me and he wore all black clothes.He grabbed my wrist abd dragged me into a pathway.I was scared to death and he was laughing at me.I tried to scream but nothing came out.

He came closer to me and started kissing my neck.I was about to throw up.He smelled alcohol and weed.I tried to push him off of me but he was too strong.Then i found the power to scream.I screamed so loud that my throat started to hurt.Then he punched me.I fell on the ground with my nose hurting and bleeding.I tried to stand up but be kicked my stomach.It hurt really bad and i couldn't move.He,then,sat beside me and started taking off my coat.Then it hit me.I knew what he wanted.And i wasn't ready to do that into a path nor was i ready to do it anyway.I started crying and screaming with all the power i had.I had lost the hope that someone would hear me.I didn't stop until he kissed me.I didn't kiss back and then be slapped me.

"Stop screaming and squirming you bitch."He hissed at me.

He started unbuttoming my jeans and then i screamed louder.He punched me again but i didn't stop.My vision was blurry and i couldn't see well because of the tears.Then someone pushed him off of me and started punching him really hard.He deserved it.

Then i saw who was the guy that was punching him.  Niall  .I tried to get up but i was hurting a lot.

Niall was punching him and kicking him so hard.He was unconsious.

"Niall STOP.You're gonna kill him !"I screamed but he didn't listen.I went closer to him and whispered

"Niall,it's okay.I'm okay.You are going to kill him if you don't stop now."I told him grabbing his face in my hands and making him look at me as I looked at him in the eyes.His eyes were dark with anger and hurt.He punched and kicked the guy one last time and then me came and hugged me tight.

"Ouch !"I said pulled away.

"Sorry"He said almost whispering.I hugged him once again.I had completely forgot abou Luke.