One-Shot #3: Matt, or Mari?

The question today is, Matt or Mari?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Third Person PoV.... 

Emi opened a door that led to computer room. She walked in to see Near sitting on a counch and  wearing an actual T-shirt. On the black shirt, there were white words that said, "Mari." 

Why would Mari's name be on his shirt? Emi thought to herself as someone entered the room behind her. She whirled around to see Mello wearing a t-shirt that said, "Matt."

"Why are both of you wearing shirts with Matt and Mari's names on them?" the girl asked as both of them eyed her. 

"They stand for couple names. We don't know what Matt and Mari's couple name would be. So, we found out if you put their names together you get one of their names," Mello said as he took a bite of chocolate. The raven-haired girl rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.

"I still think that their name would be 'Mari'," Near stated as he started to stack dice. Mello rolled his eyes and took another bite of chocolate.

"It's cleary 'Matt'."

"Mari."

"Matt."

"Mari."

"It's Matt and you know it is!" the blonde guy said as he clenched his fists. He walked over to the albino and raised his fist. 

"It's clearly Mari," Near said as he curled a strand of his white hair. 

That's it, Mello thought as he jumped over the couch and grabbed Near's collar. The albino smirked as he heard the door opening. Both of the boys turned their heads to see L wearing the same shirt as Near - in a bigger size of course.

"See? Even L agrees." The albino smirked once again. The blonde punched Near in the face as L sweatdropped. L grabbed a plate of strawberry cake off of a counter and sat on the couch. Both of the boys were now fighting, but it seemed as Mello would win the fight since he was the tallest.

L ate his cake as the door opened once again. Both Matt and Mari walked in. They both noticed Mello's, Near's, and L's shirts. Mari's face flushed red and she quickly bolted out of the room. Matt began to laugh as he also blushed.

 Near and Mello were still kicking and punching each other - who knew Near actually could fight - and L was still eating his cake. It was like they didn't seem to notice Matt. Matt sat down in a chair next to door and pulled his Gameboy out of his pocket. He began to play it; nothing would bother him from then on.

After ten more minutes of fighting, eating, and playing, Emi opened the door and walked in. This time, she was wearing a shirt that said, "Nemi." Mello and Near both stopped fighting and glanced at Emi. Near read her shirt and began to blush deeply.

"What the hell are you wearing, Emi?" Mello asked her as he walked toward her.

"I don't really know, Mari gave it to me a couple minutes ago. She told me to come in here," Emi shrugged. Mello burst out laughing and clung to the wall. "What does it say?" Emi raised an eyebrow.

"N-Nemi." Mello choked and fell to the ground.

Emi screamed and ran out of the room. Her face was a deep shade of scarlet. L continued to eat cake, but he was secretly laughing.

"Kids," L chuckled.