Will you?

4 years later
Taylor Pov:
"I can't wait to see you baby Mariah and I are getting an early flight." I said smiling at Sky on the Skype screen. Goodness I can't believe we been together for 4 and a half years now. She has stuck by myself through it all and I've done the same. "I know Baby I miss you...I miss those lips." She gave me that smile I fell in love with.

Sky and Toni have been on tours left and right. They are the hottest in the industry, Mariah and I are so proud of them both. Mariah and Toni got married last year and now are expecting twins in 4months thank God the tour is going to be over.

Alot of people are always wondering why me and Sky haven't tied the knot yet. I simply tell them my baby is gonna do it in a big way. We fall asleep on Skype, and I hear her snoring. The next day I drove to Mariah and Toni's house to help prego pack. I use my key and walked in "BestFriend where you at love?" I yelled out. "Girl im in the bathroom!" She screamed from up stairs.

I jogged up the stairs and found my beautiful,glowing pregnant friend. "Awww how Teedies babies doing?" I talked to her belly feeling a kicks. "They getting on my nerves!! Always in my ribs man.😩" she whined. "It's almost time for them to pop out. I left her in the bathroom to finish packing her bags.

Skylar Pov:
"Sky bomb!!!!" Toni runs and jumps on me. "Ugh nigga frfr imma fight you." I yelled pushing her off me. We play fight but i win by a chokehold. "Man I be glad when I get to see my wife." Toni said cheesing. "I know get dressed so we can go pick em up." I punched her in the arm. We get dressed and head to the limo and off to the airport.

We arrived and went in to meet with our women. "Riah!!!!" Toni screamed and ran to Mariah. "Baby!!! I miss you so much. But these babies are killing me." She said holding her stomach. "Hey there beautiful." I said walking up to Taylor.

Her smile always sends me over the moon and those eyes still make my soul melt. "Hello my Sky." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Ugh I can't wait for tomorrow night when I finally ask her the question. Her mom already gave me her blessing so all I gotta do now is ask.

We grabbed their luggage and got back into the hotel and chilled for a little bit. Laying on the bed she rested her head on my chest." Baby when we have kids I want them to carry your last name." I smiled at the thought of us with kids. "Iight baby it's whatever you want."

Mariah pov:
Ugh these babies need to come on and come out already. "Baby!! Can you please help me put my sandals on?" I yelled to her.
Its been four years that we been together. Last year we got married and now im pregnant with twins. Toni loves me and I love her too,she treats me like a queen.

"Anything else ma?" She asked before going to the bathroom. "No baby im fine."
Who would have thought that 4years ago this girl would be one of my BestFriends, my wife&mother of our kids? I never thought I would actually fall in love with someone. Yeah I loved Rozline but I wasn't in love like I thought i was with her.

We chilled for a little bit till my big head cousin called us saying they were ready. Walking to the door Toni grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "What daddy?" I asked with a big smile. "I just look so beautiful even if you don't think so." She kissed my cheek then got down on her knee. "And my babies are gonna just as beautiful as their mother." And kissed my belly making them move.

Lord if this is all a dream I don't wanna wake up...ever.

Toni Pov:
Skylar  and myself wanted to take our Queens out for dinner and spend some missed time with them. I love what I do but I hate being away for so long from my baby. And now we are expecting twins in the next four months, who wants to miss that?

We take the limo to this restaurant and eat a beautiful dinner. "So y'all sure y'all wanna just sit in the back stage and watch? Cause y'all can be on the side and watch from there." Skylar asked. "Yeah we don't wanna distract y'all performance." Taylor said putting a bite of steak in her mouth.