My Room Is a freaking Mall

She led me to a door and felt the roses on it.

"This will be your room, it's short notice, but I suppose it will do." She said. She opened the door, and oh-

OH-

IT WAS LIKE A FREAKIN MALL!

It was a pale rose color and had vines of roses engraved on the walls. There was a pink ruffley canopy bed, and in the closet-

Oh, in the closet-

There were dresses of all sizes and from all eras of time, some were Victorian, some were in flapper styles, and my favorite was a rose dress with peasant sleves and it went to my knees. It also had some nice normal jeanns and tees along with.....YAY!.....HELLO KITTY TEES!!!

"This is really nice." I said

"Well, I sure hope so, I'm blind you know."

"How strange, because there's a legend about th-"

"Oh, yes that. We are NOTHING like that here!"

"Heh, well that's not strange at all..." I decided that I was rather tired.

"I would like to go to bed, if you don't mind." I said

"Not at all, I'll leave. There may be some pajamas in the closet."

"Thank you." I said.

Olivia left, and I got ready for bed, and fell into a deep sleep.

Suddenly, I felt someone shaking me.

"Why are you here?" A scratchy voice asked

"Who-who are you?" I asked him

"The master of this house. Why are you here?"

"It was storming earlier," *insert thunder crash here* "and I guess it still is."

"Not in the house, in this room."

"Olivia said that I could stay here."

"But you....You can't stay here."

"Why not?" I asked. I was starting to get angry because I don't really like to be woken up at....um...early in the morning and get asked questions. I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Be-because." He said, his voice was turning into a normal one. He sounded almost like--- It's on the tip of my tongue here--- um...

"I give up, just try not to mess it up. My servants work really hard to clean things up, considering they're blind."

"May I stay until it's over?" I asked

"Fine, just don't bother me."

"What's you're name?" I asked him

"Just call me Strider."

"Strange becaus-"

"I don't want to hear your 'friend' stories. Just go to sleep." He said.

I went back to sleep and then woke up at the sound of a very loud thunder clap.

But it wasn't just a thunder clap.

"William! Don't do that! You'll wake Master Strider! Just because we're blind does not mean that we can break things! Figure out how to navigate the house without breaking things!"

"Darling, I'm so sorry, it won't happen again! A Strider butler that can't navigate the halls, should not be a butler at all!"

"Shhh! I think Violet can hear you!"

"Sorry, hun."

I went back to bed thinking that it was all a dream.

The next morning when I woke up, I found a note on my bed.

"Dear Vi,

I have looked at the news, and your school is cancelled today. You may roam anywhere in the house, except for my room. If you don't know which one that is, ask Olivia. She'll show you so you may avoid it all day. I'm only allowing you to stay here because it's still storming. I'm not happy about this, but I promised you that you could stay until the storm is over. I always keep my promises.

From, Strider."

How strange, I wonder what Strider could be doing today. He sounded so familiar last night, but I couldn't place my finger on it....

I got out of bed and went into the lovely mall/closet space. I got out the rose dress and put it on, and roamed around barefoot in the "house". I was surprised it was called a house, because it was more like a castle. I went into the kitchen, the servant's quarters, and the living room. The real living room.

It was so amazing, there was a giant flat screen TV, a denim couch (old-fashioned, but comfortable), a white carpet (which was immaculatly cleaned), and a minifridge with Reese's inside! I sat on the couch and watched the 9 Lives of Chloe King that I missed last night and pigged out.

"What are you doing?" A guy's voice asked behind me

"Watching my soap."

"In my living room?"

I turned around and saw- and saw----------------------------------------------------

_________________________________

MUAHAHAHAHA!

CLIFFHANGER!

love ya!

april-13