Chapter 20

So let me get this straight. You wanna plan a suprise birthday party for Luke?" Ashton asked repeating what I had just said to him. "But you hate eachother."

"We've put aside our differences." I said putting on a fake smile.

"More than that." Meghan whispered so only I could hear her. My eyes widened unvoluntarily and elbowed her immediatly.

"Ok?" Calum said slowly furrowing his eyebrows. "What are you thinking about?"

"On his birthday, one of us will take him out for the whole day while the others set up the party." I  explained using hand motions everywhere.

"JEKA SHOULD TAKE HIM OUT." She yelled before I clamped my hand down onto her mouth. She licked it. I groaned and pulled a look of disgust as she smiled proudly. The boys stared at us.

"Is there something you're not telling us Jess?" Ashton asked laughing nervously.

"Yes." Meghan said moving away from me quickly.

"Oh my god guys." I groaned getting up to leave Ashton's living room when Michael called out for me.

"Hey hey. Stay." He demanded. I rolled my eyes again and sat down where I was previously sat. "Talk."

"Guys we don't have time. The company party thing Luke invited us to is in a couple of hours. Meg needs to help me get ready." I spoke pulling Meghans arm.

"No I don-" she started but I cut her off. I widened my eyes signalling her. She sighed and thankfully played along. "I forgot. We need to go. Bye boys."

"Bye!" They shouted in unison as me and Meghan dashed out of the door.

*************

"Gosh. Can you even keep your mouth shut for more than 5 bloody minutes?" I asked frustrated as I began to get ready. "The boys could've blabbered everything."

"But they didn't." She said sassily. I shook my head at her.". I couldn't help it Jeka. When your OTP is-" i threw my charger at her, but she dodged it. "That COULD HAVE BROKEN MY NOSE!"

"But it didn't." I replied immitating her words from before. She frowned and flipped me off.

"Ya know. I'm happy you finally found your guy." She said staring at my white ceiling as I began to put my make up on.

"What? And you have?" I asked turning to face her and raising an eyebrow.

"Duh DYLAN!" She yelled shaking her head as she did so. Her lips formed into an 'o' shape before she took out her phone and texting someone. Probably Dylan. "Dylan wanted to talk to me tonight."

"Again? What did he say last time?" I finished my eyeshadow. I left it neutral and applied baby pink lip stick. She shrugged.

"I don't know to be honest. We were talking about random things." She shrugged again before replying to a text message Dylan sent. "Oh crap. Jeka-"

"Go." I said in an amused tone and pointed at the door. A huge smile spread across her face. She ran to me and hugged me before shouting at me as she ran downthe stairs. "THANK YOU JEKA THANK YOU!"

I laughed to myself and carried on getting ready. I recieved a text from Luke.

From Hemmo :)

You finished? I'm coming to pick you up at 5pm. The boys said they couldn't go.

I replied an 'ok' and started adding the final touches. I finally finished at exactly 5pm. I ran downstairs almost slipping on the way down. I looked down at my watch and it read '5:01pm'. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door. I opened it to reveal Luke. I eyed him up and down quickly. He was wearing a suit for once, but his black vans remained glued to his feet.

"1 minute late Hemmings." I said in a joking manner. He smiled at me showing off his dimples.

"You look...you look amazing. Wow." He said looking me up and down dumbfounded.I was wearing a dark red sleeveless dress that stopped mid thigh and wore a white fitted blazer over it with heels of course.

"Uh, thank you." I blushed. "You look even better. Didn't know you could fix yourself up so well Hemings." He shook his head at me.

"There's alot of things you don't know about me." He said simply. He putting his arm out. "Shall we Ross?" I linked my arm with his and pulled him out of the door. I looked up to him and smiled.

"We shall!"

~~~~~~~~

Sorry i've been taking so long to upload. I've had writers block and my sickness is still hovering around me and I can't even. I'll do my best to upload more!