PDA

Michael - You were in the dressing room with the boys, and they were oh so excited about tonight's show. "Babe, which pants?" Michael asked you, as you put down your phone. Your eyes wandered, and he caught your gaze. "Distracted much?" He leaned down to kiss you, and he brought your hand to his boxers. "You guys really?" Luke screeched, shaking his head at you two. "You better be glad we don't do it right in front of you guys." They all groaned as Michael smirked, kissing you again before going to change.

Luke - You and Luke had decided to plan a beach day, since it was his day off and the boys were up and out early this morning. "Stupid sunglasses." You muttered, as one of the things stabbed you in the eye. "Your so cute." He blushed, kissing your shoulder as he pulled off his top. "Hush you." He decided to sit down, some girls in the distance fan girling over shirtless Luke. You played around in the water and had an idea. "LUKE!" You screamed, straddling his waist as you were dripping water. "Your wet ew!" You wrung your hair on him, the girls all loving this moment.

Ashton - "Does it really?" You were spending the weekend with the Irwins, and Ashton couldn't be anymore excited. You were currently in the kitchen, helping his mom cook for tonight. "That apron is to die for." You smiled down at your, "I Prefer The Drummer" apron and giggled. "My two favorite women." Ashton said, as his siblings entered the room. He spun you around, picking you up. "Seriously Ashton?" His sister complained, as you wrapped your legs around him. "Oh, leave them alone. Their in love." You screeched as he bent over, almost dropping you. "Yeah, leave us alone." He said, setting you down, his sister rolling her eyes.

Calum - "Do they sound okay?" Michael asked, strumming his guitar again as you lounged on one of the sound boxes. "Yeah, I think so." The boys were going on in 45 minutes, and it was time for sound check. You were in deep conversation with your friend when Calum came over. "Hi baby." He purred, laying down on you as your friend giggled. "Baby, stop trying to do me in public." He acted like he was thrusting into you, the guys throwing their water bottles at him. "We have a show to do! Come on man!" He chuckled, winking at you as your friend continued giggling.

Credits to http://acidcxlum.tumblr.com/

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994

* Follow me on Tumblr : MultipleFandomAwesomeness

*Follow me on Vine : ShariStyles1994