Chapter Two:

Chapter Two: 

~Freshman Bash~

Nate: 

Okay, so I've got a dilemma, blue or green?? It's so hard to choose a shirt color for this girl! What makes it worse, I don't know what color she would like. I usually would choose green, but for some reason I'm leaning towards blue. *ugh* why can't girls come with a book, it could be called, "All About Girls For Dummies!" That would be so helpful right now!! Anyway I'm going with green because I'm late already! I wonder if it takes girls this long to decide what to wear? I fail at life! 

Jillian: 

Something is wrong here. I look all amazing in my hollister mini and my blue tank but this guy is no where to be found! I guess he isn't coming. So, I'm just gunna stip out quietly. No one will notice. 

Then IT happened. 

Nate: 

I can't believe I just did that! I really should not bring a filled starbucks cup to a dance! 

Right as I was walking into the dance... I spill hot coffee all down her shirt. She screams in shock and the whole place is staring us down! She looks at me and says, "Really??" and walks away! How could I have not only spilled coffee on her, but totally embarrassed the both of us while managing to try to play it off as nothing like a jerk. I forgot to say sorry! I just got lost in her eyes and she still looked amazing even with a huge coffee stain on her shirt. How is that possible? No girl can pull that off!... other than her!

Jillian: 

After the whole incident with the coffee. He walked me to my room so I could change because he felt so bad for me. So Sweet! He looked so amazing lit by moonlight. Once I got to my room, I put on a silver halter mini dress. (my fav.) When I walked outside he was still there waiting for me. He just looked at me up and down, and said, "You look so gorgeous." I just smiled, flipped my hair, and walked up to him, and we both walked off. While we were walking he took me off to some trail looking pathway, and he brought me to this field. It had a stone gazebo in the center with glass walls around it. When it started to rain he pulled me toward to stone safe-haven and we went inside. I said calmly, "I don't know why I'm running off with some stranger, but it's not all bad. *haha*" He said, "Oh Common like you don't love being here with me!" He came closer to me and pushed me up against the wall, I thought he was going to kiss me, but nope, he said, "May I have this dance?" I told him there wasn't any music. But of course he had thought of everything. He pulled out his iPod and put on a piano version of the climb by miley cyrus. I said, "Sure, why not," and smiled. We danced in circles for what seems forever. I wasn't sure if it was a dream or if it was real. He seemed like a dream to me. I didn't even know his name, but once the music stopped. He sat down and motioned for me to sit next to him. I sat. When he started to talk to me he told me, "So, I'm Nate." "I was wondering when I'd learn your name," I said. He laughed. Is that good or bad? I just don't know. We talked for so long, that it went on into the night. It was the best night of my life.